This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
This article explains how admins can set-up and configure the Reports section in C360.
The Reporting section in C360 has now been renamed to Reports. You can drag and drop pre-configured reports to the layout to display it on your C360 Reports page. Reports created on the same object can be grouped and their order within the report group can be rearranged as per your preference. You can add multiple grouped or ungrouped reports to your C360 layout.
Add and Configure Reports Section
You need to add the Reports section to your C360 page layout to view it on your C360 page. You can then configure it to display the selected reports.
- In the Configure Sections step, drag and drop the Report section from the left pane. (Optional) Click the name of the widget to rename them. Once you have renamed the widget, the original widget name is displayed along with the new name.
- Click Configure. The Save to Configure dialog is displayed, if you have not saved the layout. Click Yes to save the Report section to the layout.
- The Reports Configuration page is displayed.
- Drag and drop the reports from the left panel. The selected reports are displayed on the Reports tab.
- (Optional) You can group reports created on the same object by clicking Create Group. You can also drag and drop reports built on the same object to form a group.
- (Optional) You can drag and drop the Report Groups and ungrouped reports to change the order in which they are displayed in the C360 Reports tab. You can also reorder the sequence of the reports within the same group.
For more information on C360/R360, refer to the following articles:
- 360 Overview
- Configure 360 Layouts
- Configure Associated Objects to Relationship
- Configure Attribute Section in 360
- Configure Embed Section in 360
- Configure Usage Section in 360
- Configure Company Hierarchy Section in 360
- Configure People Section in C/R360
- Configure Relationship Section and Views in 360
- Configure Summary Section in 360
- Build People Maps
- Overview of C360/R360 Sections and Widgets
- View Company Hierarchy
- Export Success Snapshot Presentations
- Sponsor Tracking Overview
- New 360 FAQs