This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
Gainsight offers a powerful survey tool where Admins can easily create multi-page surveys with a variety of question types, including multiple choice, matrix, and a standard NPS® question type.
- Make sure that the required data is already loaded to the Company, Person model, User, and Relationship (If Relationships are enabled in your tenant) objects.
- A Domain and Site must be created to host the Survey. The site must be configured to be linked to the survey response page. Contact your Admin to get a Domain and Site as required to host a Survey. For information on this process, refer to the Setup a Gainsight Domain article.
Create New Survey
To Create a New Survey
- Navigate to Surveys > Survey List to open the Survey List view.
- Click Add Survey.
- Click Create from Scratch. Create Survey dialog appears.
- Enter the following information:
- Entity: Select an Entity type, either Company or Relationship. Select a Relationship Type when you want to create this Survey for Relationship.
- Survey Name: Type the Survey Name.
- Languages: Select one or multiple languages.
- Click SAVE.
After saving your new survey, you can configure the Survey Properties, Design, Distribute, and Analyze the survey results. For more information on best practices for surveys, refer to the Survey Program Best Practices article.
To Import a Survey from SurveyMonkey
If you are a SurveyMonkey user, you can integrate SurveyMonkey directly with Gainsight and you can import a survey and its responses into Gainsight Surveys. For more information on how to integrate SurveyMonkey with Gainsight Surveys, refer to the SurveyMonkey Integration article.
To Import a Survey Engagement from Gainsight PX
If you are a Gainsight PX user, you can integrate Gainsight PX with Gainsight Surveys to bulk import and analyze PX survey engagement responses in Gainsight Surveys. For more information on how to Integrate Gainsight PX with Gainsight Surveys, refer to the Gainsight PX Integration with Surveys article.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.|