This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
This article explains how to set up different rules actions. Before you set up the action(s):
- For more information about Rules Engine, refer to the Rules Engine Overview article.
- For more information on how to select your source object, which fields to show, etc., refer to the Rules Engine - Task Creation article.
- For more information about how to schedule the rules after configuring the action(s), refer to the Schedule and Execute Rules article.
The following are the types of actions available in Rules Engine:
- Call to Action (Create)
- Call to Action (Close)
- Load to Company
- Load to User
- Load to Gainsight Object
- Load to People
- Set Score 2.0
- Load to Relationship V2
- Load to SFDC Object
- Call External API
- Load to PX
- Load to Survey
- Load to Scorecard History
- Load to Success Plans 2.0
Note: You can add a maximum of 50 Action Types for a rule.