Instrument your product with PX to begin tracking customer usage and launch in-app engagements.
- Advanced Instrumentation
- Use Custom CSS Selector. Specifying a customized selector can be done by checking the custom option when creating a feature event rule and setting the selector manually. You can also use a Custom Sel…
- Basic Instrumentation
- Use the Product Mapper. Instrumenting your product can easily be done by using the product mapper. Create Modules and Feature Hierarchy. Initially you can start by creating the main modules of your p…
- Instrument Your Product Using Product Mapper
- This article explains how to use the Product Mapper modeling & instrumentation tool.
- Product Instrumentation Best Practices
- Why Product Hierarchy is the right model for your product tracking/analytics? We recommend instrumenting your product using a product hierarchy model as opposed to a flat/one-level model. This allows…
- Product Mapper FAQs
- How to ensure element selectors configured in Gainsight are resilient against UI changes?. Example use case for the question: Main menu - the tool identifies selector as nth-child(2) = this will caus…
- Product Mapper® Overview
- Product Mapper® is an easy to use way of describing your product features with a simple point, click and describe. Each mapped feature can be viewed hierarchically within your Product Feature Tree®.
- PX Training Courses
- Access online training courses to learn more about PX and best practices for launching engagements.
- Trigger Engagements Based on Feature Usage
- This article explains how to use the Product Mappings in the Engagements section. Gainsight PX recommends you to first refer the Instrument Your Product Using Product Mapper article.
- User Preferences for Tracking and Engagement
- This article explains the new user-preferences model and contains different sections.