Gainsight NXT - Articles Impacted due to 6.37 July, 2023 Release
IMPORTANT - Please note that as a result of the changes made to the navigation menu in 6.37 July 2023 release, there will be updates required in the documentation. Gainsight’s Technical Communication team anticipates these updates to be implemented over the next 1-2 quarters. During this period, there may be instances where the documentation does not accurately reflect the new navigation structure, menu grouping, or name changes. Our team will be working diligently to ensure that the impacted documents align with the revised navigation structure and provide accurate information. Thank you for your continued support.
For more information about the latest UI changes, click here.
With Gainsight Programs, you can design multi-step outreaches that guide your customer through a responsive series of email interactions to reach an enhanced outcome. Programs can help you:
- Translate your existing customer data into purposeful communication campaigns
- Guide customers to outcomes with precisely orchestrated programs
- Gain greater insight with sophisticated funnel analytics
With Programs, Admins have more control over participants, by building queries using the power of Bionic Rules, scheduling daily checks for new contacts within those queries, and by creating contact Exclusion Lists via a CSV. For more information on these options, refer Adding Participants to a Program.
- If you do not have access to Programs, contact email@example.com to request access.
- Before you configure the Program, you must create your email templates. Refer to the Create Journey Orchestrator Email Templates article for instructions.
Note: Programs also support Multi-Version Emails. For more information, refer Multi-Version Emails.
- For Program models that include a survey link:
After the Programs feature is enabled, navigate to Journey Orchestrator > Programs to create a Program or access existing Programs.
If you're new to Gainsight administration, we strongly encourage you to complete our free web-based training, and then to sign-up for live instructor-led sessions. In the live sessions, you'll have opportunities to hear best practices, tips and tricks for troubleshooting, and to complete practice exercises in a training org.