Gainsight NXT - Articles Impacted due to July, 2023 Release
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Our documentation is being updated to match the new July 2023 release (v6.37) navigation changes. Technical Communication team is working diligently to align everything as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.
For more information about the latest UI changes, click here.
This articles lists all the data ingestion channels to load company's business data into the Gainsight objects. Admins should load data into the Gainsight objects to start using Gainsight NXT. To load business data into the following objects in Gainsight:
- Accounts data into the Company object
- Contacts into the Person object model
- Gainsight users as active users and non-Gainsight users (those who will view Gainsight pages like Dashboards or 360 layouts through sharing) as inactive users into the User object.
- Details about your company’s Relationship entities into the Relationship and Relationship Type objects.
- Any other business data into any specific custom object.
Gainsight Objects and Data Ingestion Channels
The following resources help you learn about the Gainsight core objects, their attributes, and different ingestion channels to load data into these objects:
To learn more about the Gainsight Data Architecture, refer to the article Gainsight Data Management.