Gainsight NXT Patch Release Notes: Version 6.35.X series
This document contains information about new functionality or fixes made to existing functionality in the patch release of the 6.35.1, 6.35.2, 6.35.3, 6.35.4, and 6.35.5 versions.
Version 6.35.5, March 14, 2023
- Click here to expand for more information on Success Snapshots
- Success Snapshots enables admins to generate PowerPoint presentations with customer data and graphs from Gainsight, using your own customized presentation (business review deck) uploaded to the Success Snapshot repository, and help CSMs run their customer meetings (such as EBRs and QBRs). Once a Success Snapshot template is created and saved, CSMs will be able to export them from C360 and R360 pages respectively.
Improved Template Editor Experience
Admins can now experience the improved look and feel in the Success Snapshot template editor along with the enhanced functionalities.
With this enhancement, admins can perform the following actions:
- Modify the token and text properties from the Token Properties slide-out panel. Use formatting options to edit font style, size, and color that are available in the panel.
- View the company and relationship hierarchies in a tree-like structure using the expand and collapse functionality. This provides a quick and comprehensive view of the hierarchies.
- Use the horizonized toolbar for editing templates that makes the editor experience consistent with the other product areas of Gainsight.
These enhancements are auto-enabled for all the tenants who have migrated to the new Success Snapshots.
Version 6.35.4, February 23, 2023
- Click here to expand for more information on CSQL
- With Customer Success Qualified Leads , you can unlock a new pipeline source, expand your portfolio and showcase how Customer Success can be a growth engine for your business. CSQL is a purpose-built lead creation tool for CSMs. The leads are automatically enriched with CS insights and delivered to sales in their CRM helping CSMs to showcase their impact to revenue.
Send CSQLs to Salesforce as Opportunities
Users can now send CSQLs to Salesforce directly as Opportunities. This enhancement brings the following key benefits:
- Simplified change management since the leads are already qualified to become opportunities.
- Accelerated expansion pipeline by syncing leads directly as opportunities.
- Optimized process management due to reduced dependency on multiple teams for leads management.
Admins can configure this enhancement for CSMs by navigating to Administration > Leads > Sync Options.
- For more information on how to configure the Salesforce sync option, refer to the Sync Leads or Opportunities to Salesforce article.
- For more information on the new standard dashboard reports available in the CSQL dashboard, refer to the CSQL Dashboard article.
Version 6.35.3, February 10, 2023
- Click here to expand for more information on Gainsight Objects
- Gainsight Objects contains lists of important MDA objects, their standard fields, the sample uses in Gainsight, and the information each field stores.
View Calendar Objects in Gainsight
Gainsight introduces Calendar Objects that display details of CSM meetings in the calendar. Admins can now view the data from the Calendar objects and create powerful user journeys based on the meeting data.
This enhancement is applicable to the following product areas:
- Gainsight Home
- Mobile App
For more information on the Calendar objects, refer to the Gainsight Object Glossary article.
Version 6.35.2, February 8, 2023
- Click here to expand for more information on Rules Engine
- Rules Engine is designed to improve your underlying customer data to produce superior customer outcomes. It can perform powerful multi-step, in-memory data transformations for large datasets in Gainsight within one rule. Transformations include aggregations, multi-dataset merges, formulas, and time-series calculations; helping your team to better identify meaningful data signals.
Rules Engine Enhancements - BETA Program
Gainsight brought in the enhanced Rules Engine with an enriched visual experience. This enables admins to build and understand the rules more efficiently and easily. Based on the customers' feedback, the following capabilities have been added to the Rules Engine - BETA Program:
- Enable Horizon Rules in a Rule Chain that helps to set the order of the runs that must execute in a particular sequence.
- View criteria and actions in the Execution Logs previews.
- Run rules directly from the Rule Action page using the Run Now button.
- View a maximum of 100 executions in execution history for a single Rule. Earlier, the maximum limit was 50.
- For more information on how to preview the criteria and actions, refer to the Schedule & Execute Rules (Beta) article.
- For more information on how to run rules directly refer to the Rules Engine Horizon Experience Overview article.
- For more information on how to add Horizon Rules in a Rule Chain, refer to the Rule Chain article.
Version 6.35.1, February 6, 2023
- Click here to expand for more information on Customer Goals
- Customer Goals allow cross-functional teams to collectively capture, track and measure customer goals to drive collaboration and showcase value. Effective use of Customer Goals can drive tighter collaboration between Sales and Customer Success, capture goals early to surface them in C360, and allow teams to plan work around goals by connecting to multiple CTAs and Success Plans.
Customer Goals APIs
With this release, the following APIs are available for Customer Goals:
- Create Customer Goals: Use this API to create a goal either with template data from the Goals Library or by passing values for the required fields.
- Update Customer Goals: Use this API to update a goal’s details such as associating or removing association of CTAs and Success Plans.
- Fetch Customer Goals: Use this API to retrieve multiple goals along with their details. Filters can be applied based on company, relationship, and status.
For more information on how to create, update and fetch Customer Goals using APIs, refer to the Customer Goals APIs article.
Previous Version Details
The Gainsight team works hard to provide new features, enhancements, and fix bugs. This section provides details of the work done in the previous release, these releases can either be patch or a scheduled major release.
|28 January 2023 (EU)
4 February 2023 (US)
|6.35||Gainsight NXT Release Notes 6.35 January 2023|