Gainsight offers official Administrator Certification. If you are interested in completing the Certification, follow the steps below.
If you have questions check out our FAQ for more information.
Request Access to the Certification Software
Email email@example.com to request access to our certification software, we will need your full name as well as a business email address in order to create your account. You will then receive an email with all of the steps listed below, plus system requirements, as well as your login information for the proctoring software.
Download the Proctoring Service
- Go to the following website: www.gainsight.remoteproctor.com
- Watch the Video (Optional)
- Download the Software
- Open the Software
The list below presents all of the steps RPnow requires that you complete before starting the actual test. We'll address each step in detail below.
After reviewing the list, click "Next."
Install Flash Player
You are prompted to install Flash, if you haven't already. Please install the most recent Flash Player in order to continue with the Certification.
The first step is a microphone check. You should take the test in a quiet environment in order to ensure you have no interruptions.
Exam and Test Taker Information
Once you pass the Microphone Check, you will see a page with Exam Information and Test Taker Information questions.
- Select "Gainsight Exams" and "Admin Level 1 Certification"
- Once you have finished this, the bottom portion of the screen will populate.
- Enter your First and Last Name, as well as your Business Email Address (Phone Number is optional)
- Click "Next"
Terms and Conditions
Review the Terms and Conditions and then click "Accept."
Once you have accepted the Terms and Conditions, the system will display some test taking reminders. Click Next to begin the Identification Process.
RPnow Identity Verification
RPnow requires you to verify your identity, as well as confirm that you are working in an environment free of any distractions/information you could use to help you on the exam.
After each step in the identity verification, you will click a checkbox and confirm the information is accurate. Failure to present valid information could result in exam failure.
- Take a picture of a valid Photo ID (Any card with a picture of yourself and your name will be accepted, however a Military ID can not be used)
- Scan your environment. In this step, about 10 seconds of video will be recorded, before a button appears that allows you to stop the recording.
- Take a picture of yourself. (Don't forget to smile!)
Sign into the Test
After you have verified your identity and your environment, you will sign into the Certification.
- Use the Username and Password provided to you to sign into the website.
- Click on the "Admin 101 Certification Exam"
- Read the guidelines for the exam and click "Attempt Quiz Now"
- A Password box will appear on your screen
- Click the green "Insert Exam Password" at the top of the screen to populate the password.