You can quickly export a Success Snapshot as a PowerPoint presentation that will automatically pull in your existing data, as well as Success Plans, based on the template defined in Administration > Success Snapshots. Admins, see also Prepare Your Presentation File for Upload to Success Snapshots and Configure Success Snapshot Template for more information.
Exporting Success Plans
- Go to Customers > [Click on an existing customer] > Success Plans; then click [three vertical dots] > Share Plan as shown in the following image.
The Success Plan Export Configuration window appears. In this window, select the Export plan as a PPT option. The rest of the options for exporting as ppt will appear once this option is selected.
- Add details to snapshot: From the Select snapshot drop-down box, select the snapshot that you would like to use for exporting a success plan.
Note: If a success plan placeholder is added to the snapshot, the plan appears at the appropriate place (slide) when the success plan is exported. Otherwise, the plan will appear at the end of the PPT.
- Select export format: The export format of a success plan.
- Detailed: High level analytics plus the plan’s objectives and tasks. If Exclude task details is selected, the exported success plan PPT will not contain the tasks.
- Summary: The PPT will contain only the summary of the success plan.
For more information on export format, refer to Export Formats for PPT.
- Select color scheme: Currently we offer Blue, Green, and Grey in our color scheme. These colors will appear in the exported PPT.
The following image is an example of how the PPT would look when Success Plan is exported.
Note: All text fields in the PPT are editable.
Adding Success Plans to Success Snapshots
For more information on adding the Success Plan to a Success Snapshot template, refer to Configure Success Snapshot Template.
Note: The Success Plan content is available to add only in the Title and Content slide type.
Export Formats for PPT
A Detailed View slide contains both objectives and tasks in the PowerPoint presentation export. The following images describe both the objective and task slides for a success plan that is in the Draft stage. The exported slides will display slightly different images and data depending on the plan’s status.
The following is how the objective slide will look when the success plan is in the Active stage.
The following is how the Summary slide will look when the success plan is in the Draft stage, followed by how it will look in the Active stage.