Gainsight introduces Sally, the Slack bot from Gainsight. With Gainsight Sally, your company can better collaborate through real-time customer insights within their favorite apps. Powered by AI, Sally makes rich Gainsight data easily accessible through simple conversation. Chatting with Sally is just like chatting with a real person and machine-learning technology helps Sally get smarter with each interaction.
Not only can Sally provide answers to a diverse set of questions about your customers, Sally can also update customer data, provide information on health scoring, current risks and opportunities. Your company can quickly collaborate on the latest customer intelligence to more rapidly deliver customer outcomes across all parts of your organization.
In the future, Sally will be compatible with other channels and offer a greater range of functionality. For more information about how Gainsight Sally works, see Intro to Gainsight Sally bot (4 min. video).
- You must have a valid Slack account.
- Authorize Gainsight Sally to your Slack team. For more information, see Sally Administration.
How Gainsight Sally Works
The following animation gives you a short glimpse of how Gainsight Sally works in Slack. You can type a message to Sally and get the response in the message window.
- If you are an SFDC user and you ask about my CTA, the response contains the summary of open Call To Actions assigned to you as shown in the following image.
In case you are a non-SFDC user, Sally will not offer my CTA related info.
- As an SFDC user, Sally displays the search results in multiple layouts whereas for non-SFDC user, Sally displays only the default layout.
- Intro to Gainsight Sally bot (4 min. video) - this article contains videos about how end-users can use Sally and also about the Admin configuration.
- End-user article - this article talks about how end-users can use Sally in Slack.
- Admin Configuration for Sally - this article explains in a procedure about how Administrators can configure Sally for your Slack team.
- Sally FAQs - this article explains frequently asked questions about Sally.
|Note: If you have questions or any feedback about the feature explained in this article, please start a conversation on community.gainsight.com.|