This article explains how end-users can view the Shared 360 (in read-only mode) with a link from the CSM/AM. This feature provides a quick snapshot of the customer’s key information. The Shared 360 is visible as a web page with optional security settings, and requires a GS or SFDC license to view.
Admins configure the Shared 360 which contains Summary, Account Attributes, Related List reports, Person, and Relationships sections.
With the Shared 360 feature, you can:
- Stay aligned with your customer, partner, or vendor on a single source of information.
- Coordinate and prioritize the actions around a unified understanding of health.
- Access information (view only mode) outside of the Gainsight application through a web page.
- Work proactively on customer retention, expansion, and growth.
Shared 360 feature has some restrictions. In general, Shared 360 is a read-only version of Summary, Attributes, Related Lists (Reports), and Relationships. The following table lists the limitations/restrictions.
|One Time Password (OTP)||End users can request the OTP a maximum of 3 times.
If the OTP is expired, end-users need to send a request to the person who shared the link for a new OTP.
The shared 360 link cannot be shared with any non-GS User. In this case, GS User refers to whether the contact's information is loaded into the GS User object.
View Shared 360
When the 360 view is shared, a notification is sent to the recipient's email address. The email notification may include a link expiration date and OTP verification. The following image shows the Email notification. Perform the following steps to access the Shared 360 Layout:
Click "Click here to view" in the email notification.
- Admin modifies the shared active links, revokes access, and performs actions to manage the layouts and links shared. When you click "Click here to view" to access a link that has been revoked, the following message will be displayed.
In case the link is expired or OTP access is invalid, the same message is displayed.
In both cases mentioned above, you need to contact the person (CSM/AM) who shared the link with you.
Click SEND to request an OTP password to be sent to the registered email ids.
Check the mail inbox. You will receive an email that contains the One Time Password.
IMPORTANT: This One Time Password is time-sensitive and will expire in case of repeated unsuccessful attempts. Reinitiate the access request in case the OTP is expired.
Enter the OTP to access the link.
If you do not receive the OTP, click RESEND.
Note: The OTP is valid for 5 minutes. If it expires, the users need to send a request to the CSM/AM to share the 360 layout again.
- Click VALIDATE. You can view the shared 360 Layout page (read-only mode) that opens in a new tab.
|Note: If you have questions or feedback about the feature explained in this article, please share them on community.gainsight.com.|