Create Slider Engagement
This article explains how to create a slider engagement in Enablement Engine. Gainsight recommends you first refer to the Anatomy of Engagements article and then proceeding with this article.
A Slider engagement is made up of multiple slides. When you launch a Slider, it is displayed as a lightbox on the selected Gainsight CS page. Users can navigate through the slides to access the content of the slider. Sliders are helpful when you want to convey multiple messages or announcements, such as introducing new functionality. This article explains how to create a slider engagement.
This section explains the procedure to create a slider engagement.
To create a slider:
- Click the Engagements section from the left pane.
- Click Create.
- Enter a name for the slider.
- Select the Slider option.
- Select your product.
- (Optional) Enter a description.
- Click Create.
- Select a template or create the slider from scratch.
- Add content to the slide as required.
- Click + New to add more slides.
- (Optional) Click to rearrange the order of your slides.
- (Applicable only if the above step is executed) Click Apply.
- Set the size, background color and other settings for your slide. Refer to the Anatomy of Engagements article for more information.
- On the third tab, select the background color and the arrow style for the sliding arrow.
- Clear the Cyclic checkbox, to ensure that your slider does not continue to restart from the last slide.
When you clear the Cyclic checkbox, you must also select the color and style for the closing arrow which indicates the end of the slider.
- Click Save.
- Click the Preview icon to preview your slide.
- Select the Audience, set the schedule and launch the slider. For more information on how to create Audience rules, refer to the Anatomy of Engagements article.