Impact Analyzer helps in understanding the key drivers that derive customer experience insights by providing strengths and opportunities on the selected Outcome such as NPS® and/or CSAT.
To provide these insights to users, configure the Outcome and Drivers by navigating to Administration > Customer Experience> Key Driver Analysis.
Configure Key Drivers
To configure KDA:
- In the Choose Outcomes section, select the NPS® and/or CSAT outcome for which the analysis to be performed.
- In the Choose Drivers section, turn ON the toggle for the category of driver type to include in the analysis. Following are the available categories:
- Survey Question: Turn ON this category to include the Survey Questions in the analysis.
- Company Attributes: Select the fields you want to include in the analysis.
- Only Currency and Numeric data type fields are supported.
- The number of fields selected from the available fields is displayed next to the toggle.
- Scorecard Measure: Turn ON this category to include the measures in the analysis. For more information on score measures, refer to the Create Measures and Measure Groups article listed under the Additional Resources section in this article.
Note: You have to select at least one Outcome and one Driver.
In the Maximum number of variables to display in the Graph field, select the number of variables to display in the graph in a set of 50, 100, 150, or 200.
Notes: Following are the default settings that are being shipped out by default by Gainsight:
- Outcomes enabled = NPS®, CSAT
- Survey = on
- Scorecards = on
- Company attributes = on (only the following 3 are on by default)
- ARR (as configured in Cx Center for ARR widget)
- Customer lifetime in months
For more information on the overview details of CX Center, refer to the CX Center Overview article.
For information on how to configure the CX Center, refer to the Configure CX Center article.
For information on how to explore analytics, refer to the CX Center Home article.
For more information on score measures, refer to the Create Measures and Measure Groups article.
- For more information, refer to the Impact Analyzer FAQs article.
- For more information on the commonly used terminology in Impact Analyzer, refer to the Key Terminologies section in the Impact Analyzer for End Users article.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.|