IMPORTANT: Customer Experience Center is available as a paid add-on to our Customer Success platform. For more information on how to license this feature, please contact your Gainsight account manager.
Customer Experience Center makes it easier for users to collect and analyze textual feedback/ response data from sources like Surveys and Timeline. Once the data is collected, the CX Center automatically provides advanced analytics, including sentiment assessment, to help improve your customer experience, predict market trends, identify potential churn and recommend necessary steps to increase product usability.
CX Center collects data from sources like Gainsight Surveys and Timeline. It allows admins to select text feedback source(s) and also to add topics and keywords to capture and provide better analytics on a particular topic.
Once the Gainsight admin enables the CX Center , admins can configure data sources and topics. Then, Gainsight users can view all of the analytics on the CX Center Dashboard page and can create/modify dashboards with available widgets and add global filters as required.
Business Use Cases
User Roles: CX User, CS Operations, Customer Insights/Analytics, Leaders and Executives.
As a CX User, you want to understand customer sentiment based on Survey feedback, and also Timeline activities or emails. For example, you may want to analyze Onboarding feedback and the likelihood of Renewal for the next quarter, so your admin can define these topics in the CX Center to analyze the customer sentiment. With CX Center , you can derive insights such as:
- Trend analysis on your data to examine how customer sentiments are changing over time (eg. quarter to quarter).
- For deeper insights, you may want to drill down into specific Surveys like NPS®, CSAT or Timeline entries for EBRs, to identify the topics/keywords that are most important and see how they are related to your customer sentiments.
As a CX User (Manager), you might want to know how Sentiment or NPS® is correlated with financial outcomes like recurring revenue. You can achieve this by using the Revenue Matrix widget in CX Center where you can analyze how the Sentiment or NPS® is correlated with your Company’s revenue.
Benefits of using CX Center
The following are the benefits of using the CX Center :
- Make faster business decisions based on a holistic view of all the insights derived from advanced text analytics.
- Analyse your customers feedback and see the Overall scores and trends of Sentiment and NPS®.
- View Company and Company Person level insights.
- See a clear graphical view on your customers Sentiment vs Revenue.
- Add topics/keywords to get better analytics.
- Get a holistic view of structured and unstructured feedback from surveys, meeting notes, employee feedback.
CX Center Details
CX Center consists of two pages; namely CX Center Admin and CX Center . The following flow chart represents the work flow of the CX Center :
To access CX Center , navigate to the CX Center Admin page and enable the Experience Center feature. Once enabled, you can see Data Configuration and Topics sections, where you can select the source(s) and set the time frame and add topics. By default, CX Center provides few topics. For more information on how to configure Data and Topics, refer to the Configure CX Center article.
To access the CX Center home, navigate to the CX Center page where you can view all the user dashboards, analytics, sentiment score, etc. For more information, refer to the CX Center Home article.
- For information on how to configure the CX Center , refer to the Configure CX Center article.
- For information on how to explore analytics, refer to the CX Center Home article.
- For information on the most frequently asked questions on CX Center , refer to the CX Center FAQs article.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.|