IMPORTANT UPDATEVault assets accessed by clicking the Gainsight Vault icon, will be retired. Our best practice assets can now be accessed from Administration > Sightline Vault. Learn more...
IMPORTANT UPDATE July, 2019: Vault assets will be retired in the near future, and currently only Playbook and Report assets are compatible with the latest functionality.
This article presents groups of Vault assets that support different NPS® & Advocacy use cases.
How to Build a NPS® Program:
- First, you’ll need an NPS® Survey. You can download a pre-built one here.
- Next, you’ll need some Email Templates to go with your Survey. Use this to send out the survey and this to notify your CSMs a week before the survey's sent out to their customers.
- Now, let's create some CTAs based on the responses with this rule.
- Finally, let's take some action steps with some Playbooks. They should depend on whether the NPS® rating is low, neutral, or high.
Advanced NPS® Assets:
- You can use this survey to get NPS® across departments.
- You can bucket your customers according to their NPS® responses. Use this to set a default value to your bucketing picklist and this to load based on response type (must be used together).
- You can pull up a list of your promoters, passives, and detractors.
- You can see the number of NPS® responses by CSM, team, week, or month.
- You can see the percentage of NPS® responses by CSM, team, segment, or quarter.
- You can create milestones based on NPS® responses with this rule.
How to Build an Advocacy Program:
- First, let’s identify the right customers:
- Are you looking for a customer reference? Follow these steps.
- Request a customer reference with this email.
- Are you looking for permission to use a customer logo? Here’s an email.
- Follow up with the advocate afterwards with this playbook.
- Get feedback on your advocacy program with this survey.
- Track your advocacy milestones with this report.
- You can see number of recent milestones by CSM with this report.