Vault Use Case Library: Email Engagement, Events, and Other
IMPORTANT UPDATEVault assets accessed by clicking the Gainsight Vault icon, will be retired. Our best practice assets can now be accessed from Administration > Sightline Vault. Learn more...
IMPORTANT UPDATE July, 2019: Vault assets will be retired in the near future, and currently only Playbook and Report assets are compatible with the latest functionality.
This article presents groups of Vault assets that support different email engagement, event, and other use cases.
How to Manage Email Engagement (CoPilot):
- Set up some CTAs to alert you when:
- An email bounces
- Take care of it with this playbook
- A customer unsubscribes
- A customer has not been opening emails for a specific outreach or the past month
- A customer has been opening lots of emails
- An email bounces
Advanced Email Engagement Assets:
- You can set up an Email Engagement Scorecard based on CoPilot statistics. Use this rule to clear the scores and this rule to set them.
- Want to re-engage with your customers? Use this rule to load the dates of the last CoPilot emails you sent to each customer, and use these dates in a Power List to determine who will receive your re-engagement email.
How to Segment Your Customers / CSMs:
How to Track & Socialize Your Health Scores:
How to Change CSMs:
How to Handle Flagged Risks:
- Create CTAs based on weekly flagged risk Chatter updates with this rule.
- Notify management of flagged risks affecting high-ARR customers with this email.
- Report on flagged risks by reason.
- You can also report on flagged risks by risk type (see Product Risks, etc.)
How to Handle Other Types of Risks:
How to Get Creative with Email Templates:
- Here’s a blue-and-white email template.
- Here’s a green email template.
- Here’s a very wide email template.
How to Communicate Webinars:
How to Get Feedback on Teammate Success:
How to Get Internal Feedback:
- Use this survey to get internal feedback on Product Marketing content.
- Use this survey to get internal feedback on Sales Training.
- Ask your own CSMs about their product usage or their satisfaction pre-implementation and post-adopting.
How to Manage a Product Release:
- First, send this email to announce your new product release.
- You can conduct a beta release on a new feature, soliciting participation and feedback.
- After the release, send this survey to solicit feedback on the product release.
How to Get Customer Feedback:
- Ask your prospects about what they expect from a demo.
- After the sale, ask your customers about their sales expectations.
- Ask your customers about your product, regarding its current and future form, and its workflow.
- Ask your Customer Advisory Board with this survey.
- Ask your customers for their feedback on customer service and customer effort to resolve issues.
- Ask your customers about their satisfaction with their CSMs with this or this.
- Ask your customers about their overall satisfaction.
How to Manage Unexpected Incidents:
- Send an email to your customers if they experience an unexpected issue or service outage.
- Send an email to report uptime every month.
How to Track Success Plans:
- Look at Success Plan metrics such as:
- Overdue and non-overdue Success Plans.
- New, completed, and overdue objectives by assignee.
- Completed objectives per week.
- Look at a list of overdue and upcoming objectives.
View the complete list of Vault assets.