IMPORTANT UPDATEVault assets accessed by clicking the Gainsight Vault icon, will be retired. Our best practice assets can now be accessed from Administration > Sightline Vault. Learn more...
IMPORTANT UPDATE July, 2019: Vault assets will be retired in the near future, and currently only Playbook and Report assets are compatible with the latest functionality.
This article presents groups of Vault assets that support different email engagement, event, and other use cases.
How to Manage Email Engagement (CoPilot):
Advanced Email Engagement Assets:
- You can set up an Email Engagement Scorecard based on CoPilot statistics. Use this rule to clear the scores and this rule to set them.
- Want to re-engage with your customers? Use this rule to load the dates of the last CoPilot emails you sent to each customer, and use these dates in a Power List to determine who will receive your re-engagement email.
How to Segment Your Customers / CSMs:
How to Track & Socialize Your Health Scores:
How to Change CSMs:
How to Handle Flagged Risks:
How to Handle Other Types of Risks:
How to Get Creative with Email Templates:
How to Communicate Webinars:
How to Get Feedback on Teammate Success:
How to Get Internal Feedback:
How to Manage a Product Release:
How to Get Customer Feedback:
- Ask your prospects about what they expect from a demo.
- After the sale, ask your customers about their sales expectations.
- Ask your customers about your product, regarding its current and future form, and its workflow.
- Ask your Customer Advisory Board with this survey.
- Ask your customers for their feedback on customer service and customer effort to resolve issues.
- Ask your customers about their satisfaction with their CSMs with this or this.
- Ask your customers about their overall satisfaction.