This article explains how admins can migrate external NPS® responses from Survey 1.0 to NPS® 2.0.
Gainsight recommends you to use this migration tool to leverage enhanced NPS® 2.0 Analytics and for getting better insights on C360/R360 page. For more information on NPS® 2.0, refer NPS® 2.0 Overview.
Migrate External NPS® Responses
To migrate external NPS® responses:
- Navigate to Administration > Surveys > NPS® Survey Master.
- Click MIGRATE EXTERNAL NPS®. The External NPS® Migration to Survey 2.0 window appears.
- Select the Survey that you want to migrate.
- You can select a single survey, multiple surveys or you can select all the surveys.
- You will see a list of surveys, if you have already migrated some. The migrated surveys can be identified with a status called Migrated.
- Click MIGRATE.
After the migration is complete, the logged in user receives an email confirmation and can see the migrated NPS® responses in the NPS® 2.0 tab.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.