Use the Distribute tab to publish the survey, and to monitor any Programs (formerly known as Adv. Outreaches) using the survey.
Select Site URL: Admins can select existing Site URLs from the dropdown field when publishing the survey. There is also a link to where Admins can create a new site.
- Surveys 2.0 will only work with new Sites and Domains. A site must be configured before publishing a survey. If no site is available for the survey in its current configuration, there will be a link directing you to where you can create new sites in Gainsight. For more information on setting up sites and domains, refer to Setup a Gainsight Domain.
- Only sites with the out-of-the-box SurveyResponse page selected as their Default Page value can be successfully used to distribute a survey.
- If you have selected the Custom Page option for your Thank You Message under the Properties tab. Only the site associated with that page will be an option to select from the Select Site URL dropdown. For more information on configuring thank you messages, refer to Survey 2.0 Properties.
- Surveys cannot be published without at least one active question. For more information on adding survey questions, refer to Survey 2.0 Design.
- It is not possible to unpublish a Surveys 2.0 survey at this time.
After you select a site, click the blue checkmark icon to publish the survey. The dark blue X icon will cancel the selection.
After you configure a Program to distribute this survey, it will appear on the Program page under the Distribute tab. Refer to Configure a Program for instructions. The list displays the name of the Program, its status, the number of participants, and its published date.
Clicking the name of the Program will navigate to the model configuration page for the Program. Refer to Configure Models and Email for Program for more information on this page.
Note: Only the Generic Survey Program Model supports Anonymous and Semi-Anonymous survey options. If these options are selected, an Program created through this page will automatically use this model. It cannot be changed from this model after the Program is created.
This option is only available for anonymous surveys and can only be accessed after the survey is published. The reusable link can be pasted into emails or displayed on a website. It does not track identifying information of respondents.
Surveys 2.0 is supported by Email Assist in Cockpit. For more information on sending surveys through Email Assist, refer to Send Email Tasks from Cockpit (aka, Email Assist).
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.|