Enable Survey Email Notifications
For Gainsight Surveys, you can enable an option that allows you to subscribe specific users to email notifications. Follow the steps below to add this option to the Survey module. Then, in the individual surveys, you can enter the specific email addresses to subscribe to notifications. Notifications are triggered when new responses to the survey are received.
- Navigate to SFDC Setup.
2. Search for custom settings.
3. Make sure the View is set to All, and then click the letter ‘F’ to narrow down your options.
4. Select the Manage button next to Feature Configuration.
5. Click New.
6. In the Name field, input SUBSCRIBE_TO_SURVEY_ALERTS and click Save.
7. Navigate to a live survey and check the settings under Publish Survey. You should see a field like this: