Using the Survey Flattening feature, you can consolidate survey response data into a single object that you can report on. This tutorial will walk you through the process to create CSAT Survey Reports. Before building the report, you will need to take the following steps:
- Enable Answer Scoring for your survey. This feature will allow you to assign numerical value to text-based questions. You can then report on this numerical data within reports. To learn more about answer scoring, refer to Assign Weights to Matrix or Dropdown Question Types.
- Enable Survey Flattening.
- Send your survey and give users time to respond. For more information on sending surveys, refer to How to Build a Survey (Path).
Build a report based on your flattened survey object.
Now that you have survey response data within a flattened object, take the following steps to build your report:
- Navigate to Administration > Report Builder
- Select your flattened survey object as the report’s source object
- In the Show me section, add the field used to capture the CSAT Score of the survey. By default, the name of this field will be the survey question used to capture this data, unless you have changed the Flattened Label of the question. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will also be adding the Id field so we can compare the number of responses received with the average response.
- In the By section of the report, add the Response Date.
- Click the Gear Icon on the Response Date field, and select the time period you would like this data to be summarized by. For this tutorial, we will summarize by Quarter.
6. Click the gear icon of the CSAT Score field to change the aggregation to Average.
7. Select the Report Display option that works best for you. In this tutorial, we selected Column Line so that we can easily compare the number of responses with the average response.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.|