With Success plans, you can capture, track activity and share progress on your customers’ key goals using Objective CTAs and their associated Tasks. Admins can create Templates for Success Plans to ensure a consistent approach to developing customer goals.
Once configured, Success Plans can be manually created and viewed in the Customer 360 and Relationship 360. Admins can also create them using the Rules Engine.
With Success Plans your team can:
- Capture your customer’s strategic goals and easily share progress updates with them
- Automatically trigger Success Plans at important lifecycle milestones to ensure proper hand-off from one stage to another
- Create individualized Success Plans to track progress of granular customer relationships for various products, departments, or locations
- Monitor goal attainment and visualize your project progress with intuitive Gantt Charts
- Track team performance against customer objectives by incorporating Success Plan metrics in your management dashboards
You can also learn more about configuring and using Success Plans in our free self-paced elearning courses on Customer Success University.
Monitor Goal Attainment and Visualize Progress
Get a visual understanding of your overall project progress with a color- coded Gantt chart view. With Gantt charts, you can visualize your project progress and get an instant overview of the owners, their objectives, associated tasks, and important dates. Track the progress tasks, record notes on your progress, and share updates with customers and internal teams. For more information on this view, refer to Success Plans: Gantt Chart View.
Success Plans can also be exported as branded powerpoints called Success Snapshots, or as a link, so you can share visual representations of progress with clients. For more information on this process, refer to Configure Success Plans for Sharing and Configure Success Snapshot Template.
Track Team Performance and Uncover Trends
Review team performance and explore trends on aggregated data by incorporating reports and metrics on Success Plans in your management dashboards. Track your team and individual performance against goals and deadlines.