This article is the first item in a series of Scorecards 2.0 articles. Gainsight recommends you to first read the Scorecards Overview article and then proceed with this article.
This article explains you the process of enabling the Scorecards 2.0 and then setting the same as primary. Furthermore, this article also teaches you the process of initializing Scorecards 2.0.
- If you're interested in migrating from Account and Relationship Scorecards (1.0) to Scorecards 2.0, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We have an internal utility available to support this process.
- All new Gainsight customers will use Scorecards 2.0 to configure Account and/or Relationship scorecards.
- Only one scorecard can be applied to an Account/Relationship at a time.
- SmartSigns and Scorecard history (from Scorecards 1.0) won’t be available in Scorecards 2.0 for existing customers.
- As Scorecards 2.0 related data resides on MDA, fields in the CustomerInfo object will not be available for reporting and will not have any data related to Scorecard 2.0.
- The Scorecards 2.0 habits report cannot be exported in Success Snapshots.
- When Scorecards 2.0 chart type reports are configured and exported from success snapshot, the scorecard scheme colors does not appear in the exported report.
- If the feature 'Scorecard V2 Primary' is enabled, then the health score widget will display the scorecard 2.0 score. Admins can check to see if this feature is enabled by navigating to Setup > Custom Settings > Manage.
To work with Scorecards 2.0, you need to enable the following:
Enable Scorecards 2.0
Enable Salesforce Connector. For more information refer to the Salesforce Connector article.
Gainsight Standards Objects
Enable Scorecards 2.0 from Setup > Installed Packages
Enable Scorecards 2.0
To enable Scorecards 2.0:
Navigate to Setup > Develop > Custom Settings. The Custom Settings window is displayed.
- Click the Manage hyperlink for the Feature Configuration Label. The Feature Configuration window is displayed.
Click the Edit hyperlink for SCORECARD V2 option. The Feature Configuration Edit window is displayed.
Select the Enabled check box and click Save.
Set Scorecards 2.0 as Primary in Gainsight
To see health scores created in Scorecards 2.0 in C360/R360 summary widgets, you have to set Scorecards 2.0 as primary in Gainsight.
To set Scorecards 2.0 as primary in Gainsight, follow these steps:
Navigate to Setup > Develop > Custom Settings. The Custom Settings window is displayed
Click the Manage hyperlink for the Feature Configuration Label. The Feature Configuration window is displayed.
- Click the Edit hyperlink for SCORECARD V2 PRIMARY option. The Feature Configuration Edit window is displayed.
- Select the Enabled check box and click Save.
Initialize Scorecards 2.0
Once you enable Scorecards 2.0, you must perform the initialization process. This is a one time job and loads the configuration data to Scorecards 2.0. Once you complete this task, you can start creating Measures and Scorecards.
To initialize Scorecards 2.0:
- Navigate to Administration > Scorecards 2.0.
- Click the here hyperlink to start the initialization process.