This article focuses on setting up CTA reasons and rules for customer sentiment risk. The processes outlined below aim to help you:
- Address early warning signs.
- Incorporate the CSM’s judgment into the assessment of the risk level.
- Establish a common view of risks across levels of the organization.
- Hold other departments accountable for addressing risks.
- A CTA reason Sentiment Risk exists. For more information on how to create a new CTA reason, refer Create Rule to Track Multiple Recent Risk CTAs.
- A NPS Score less than or equal to 6 is considered to be harmful.
Rule to Create CTAs for Sentiment Risk
This document assists you to create two rules for different scenarios listed below:
- "Executive NPS” CTAs:- This rule is based on recent NPS scores (past 180 days) from customer Executives. A CTA is created if NPS Score is less than or equal to 6
- “Multiple Recent Risk” CTAs:- This rule is based on the sum of recent implementation, Support or Habits Risk CTAs (automatic or manual). For more information on how to create a new CTA reason, refer Create Rule to Track Multiple Recent Risk CTAs..
Configure Rule to Create Executive NPS CTAs
- Navigate to Administration > Rules Engine.
- Click + RULE.
- Select Bionic as the rule type.
- Create the rule for an Account.
- Select a folder for the rule.
- Provide a name for the rule in Rule Name box.
- (Optional) Provide a detailed description of the rule in Description box.
- Click NEXT.
- Click DATASET TASK.
- Enter a Task Name (here T1).
- Select NPSSurvey Response as the source object.
- In the Show section, add:
- User Role (NPSSurvey Response)
- User Name (NPSSurvey Response)
- Account (NPSSurvey Response)
- Account Name (NPSSurvey Response)
- NPS Score (NPSSurvey Response)
- Survey Code Name (NPSSurvey Response)
- CSM (Account)
- In the Filters section, add:
- Response Date (NPSSurvey Response)
- User Role (twice) (NPSSurvey Response)
- In the Filters section, select:
- >= , Subtract N Days from Rule Date and specify 180, for Response Date filter.
- = and specify Decision Maker, for the first User Role filter.
- = and specify Adoption Champion, for the second User Role filter.
- Specify A AND (B OR C), in the Advanced Logic section.
- Click SAVE.
Setup Rule Action
- Click Setup Action.
- Click + ACTION and select T1 as the Source task.
- Select Call To Action as the Action Type.
- Enter Sentiment Risk: Low Executive NPS, as the CTA Name.
- Select Risk as CTA Type.
- Select High as CTA Priority.
- Select New as CTA Status.
- (Optional) Select a playbook from the Playbook field.
- Select Sentiment Risk as CTA Reason.
- Select a CSM's name in the Default Owner field.
- Click + CRITERIA.
- In the Criteria section, select NPS Score, <=, Value and enter 6.
Note: This is a Risk CTA for a low NPS score. You could also setup an Opportunity CTA for a high NPS score.
- Click SAVE.
- Click RUN NOW, to run the rule. You can also schedule the rule to run at a later stage. For more information, refer Scheduling Rules.