This document contains information about the new functionality, announcements, or fixes made to existing functionality in patch releases of the 6.37.1 and 6.37.2 versions.
Version 6.37.2, August 25, 2023
- Click here to expand for more information on Success Snapshots
- Success Snapshots enables admins to generate PowerPoint presentations with customer data and graphs from Gainsight, using your own customized presentation (business review deck) uploaded to the Success Snapshot repository, and help CSMs run their customer meetings (such as EBRs and QBRs). Once a Success Snapshot template is created and saved, CSMs will be able to export them from C360 and R360 pages respectively.
Improved Success Snapshots
The following enhancements are introduced to the Success Snapshots template editor, further assisting admins and CSMs in preparing exceptional business decks:
- Apply Default Dimensions checkbox for Chart Reports.
This enhancement eliminates the possibility of missing data in the exported template, such as rich chart legend information, that might occur due to small text-box dimensions. The default dimensions applied to the chart image are 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Success Snapshot auto-populates the token in the exported with a default value, if there is no value available in the token. The default values are:
- 0, if the data type is numeric.
- 0%, if the data type is percentage.
- NA, if the data type is anything other than numeric or percentage.
For more information on the default dimensions checkbox, refer to the Chart Reports section of the Configure Success Snapshots article.
Version 6.37.1, August 18, 2023
- Click here to expand for more information on Journey Orchestrator
- Journey Orchestrator is your center for automated communications. It leverages the power of automation to make your job easier as you communicate with customers at scale. Gainsight enables customer success teams to launch automated emails based on customer attributes such as health score, product usage, survey results, and lifecycle stage. Through automation, you can scale customer touches and engage with a growing list of customers often and effectively.
HTML Body and Text Body No Longer Shows Data
The HTML body and Text body fields in the AO Emails object in the Reports module now display a null value. If users need to view the HTML body or Text body of Journey Orchestrator emails, they need to raise a support ticket with Gainsight Support.
Note: This will be done in phases and will be completed on or before September 30th, 2023.
Previously, the count of email actions, such as opened email counts or clicked links in Journey Orchestrator analytics, was different from the count displayed in the Email logs object. This data mismatch issue has been resolved by ensuring the data is updated and consistent in both AO Emails and Email logs object.
Note: This fix will be done in phases and will be completed on or before August 30th, 2023.
Previous Version Details
|01 August 2023 (US)||6.37||Release Notes August 2023|