This document contains information about announcements, new functionalities, or issues that were resolved in patch releases of the 6.27.1 version.
Version 6.27.1 (Patch), August 26, 2021
Gainsight Patch Release Notes Version 6.27.1 contains the following subsections:
- Enhancements (per module): Contains improvements made in the existing product capabilities.
- Issues Addressed: Contains a list of all the escalations which were resolved in this patch release.
- : This symbol indicates that an enhancement originated as a customer suggestion on the Gainsight Community.
- : This symbol indicates that the enhancement was made as part of the Horizon Experience (H) project.
- Click here to expand for more information on Renewal Center
- Renewal Center helps Sales and Customer Success teams reduce churn, identify late renewals, and upsell existing accounts. By enriching Sales opportunities with Customer Success insights, Renewal Center enables teams to run their forecast reviews more effectively. The data science-based renewal likelihood score helps identify renewals most likely to churn based on customer health and engagement. Update forecasts and take immediate action so that your team can win every renewal on time.
You can now add Renewal Center Summary and Waterfall widgets to the Horizon dashboard.The Renewal Center widgets provide you a quick view of the important renewal metrics and take actions.
You can add the following Renewal Center widgets to the dashboard:
- Summary Widget: This widget displays important renewal metrics such as Renewals Due, Renewal Forecast, Gainsight Forecast, Gross Renewal, Upsell Forecast, and Net Renewal. You can drill through all the KPIs in the Summary listing to see the list of Opportunities that make up the numbers. For more information on this widget, refer to the Renewal Center User Guide article.
- Renewal Waterfall Widget: This widget provides a graphical explanation of what is happening to your renewal business. This chart helps you visualize the Renewals Due in the selected time period, expected downsell and so on. For more information on this widget, refer to the Renewal Center User Guide article.
The following table has the list of all the escalations which were resolved in this patch release.
|Previously, when users pre-filtered Scorecard criteria to achieve the result for Name not equal to '-', the system resulted in a No Result error. This issue is now resolved.
|Some users encountered an issue where the Scorecard tab displayed the “Scorecard not configured” message but the page also showed the overall score at the bottom. This issue is now resolved.
Previous Version Details
Gainsight team works hard to provide new features, enhancements, and fix bugs. This section provides details of the work done in the previous release, these releases can either be patch or a scheduled major release.
|17 August 2021
|Release Notes Version 6.27 August 2021