This document contains information about new functionality or issues that were resolved in patch releases of the 6.16 version.
Note: Releases are not always contiguous, and do not always contain customer-facing issues or enhancements.
Version 6.16.P1 (Patch), July 30, 2020
With Scorecards 2.0, you can set a score for each Measure either manually or automatically through Rules Engine. Scorecards 2.0 provide you with the flexibility of using numbers, letters, or colors as grading schemes.
Reorder Measures in Scorecard Configuration
Previously, it was only possible to reorder Scorecard Measures on the Measure Group configuration page. This would not affect the order of measures that were already added to existing scorecards, so Admins had no way to reorder these measures without removing the Measure Group and re-adding it. With this release, Admins can reorder measures on the Scorecard Configuration page. This makes it much easier to reorder Measures after a Measure Group is added to a Scorecard, and to configure Measure order for each individual Scorecard. For more information on Scorecard Configuration, refer to the Create Scorecards article.
To use this enhancement:
- Navigate to Administration > Scorecard 2.0.
- Select the Scorecards tab.
- Click to open an existing Scorecard with multiple Measures in a Measure Group.
- Select the Configuration section.
- Click and drag an active Measure to a new position in the Measure Group.
- Click Save.
On the Scorecard Configuration page, active Measures are always displayed at the top of their Measure Group, while inactive Measure are always displayed at the bottom. If you save the Scorecard Configuration page with active Measures positioned below inactive Measures, or inactive Measures positioned above active Measures, it is expected behavior for the configuration page to change the Measure order, so that active Measures are displayed at the top of the Measure Group, and inactive Measures are displayed at the bottom. When this occurs, the position of active Measures relative to each other is still preserved.
Reordering Measures on the Measure Group configuration page does not affect the order on the Scorecard Configuration page. Likewise, changing the order on the Scorecard Configuration page does not affect the order on the Measure Group configuration page.
CX Center (Beta)
Customer Experience Center (a.k.a CX Center) makes it easier for users to collect and analyse textual feedback / response data from sources like Surveys and Timeline. Once the data is collected, the CX Center (Beta) automatically provides advanced analytics, including sentiment assessment, to help improve your customer experience, predict market trends, identify potential churn, and also recommend necessary steps to increase product usability.
Ability to Share Views
CX Center Home page is enhanced with a new feature called Shared Views which enables Users to share their View with other Users and/or User Groups. They can also assign specific access to specific User/User Groups. The following access options are available for User/User Groups:
- View: Users with View permission can only View the shared view.
- Edit: Users with Edit permission can View, Edit and Save the shared view.
- Admin: Users with Admin permission can View, Edit, Delete and Share the shared view.
In the Views dropdown list, users have two views:
- My Views: Displays the list of views created by logged-in user.
- Shared Views: Displays the list of views which were shared to the logged-in user by other users.
To use this enhancement:
- Navigate to the CX Center Home page.
- Select the View to share, from the Views dropdown list as required.
Note: You can also create a new View and share it.
- Click the Share Icon. Share window appears.
- Select the Permission type from Select Permission Type dropdown list. You can select any of the following permission type:
- Private: user, who created that specific view can access.
- Public - View: shared with all users in view-only access.
- Give access to specific people: shared with specific User and/or User Group.
To give access to User/User Group:
- Select the Users/User Group radio button.
- Type in and select the user/user group name in the Search box.
- Select either View, Edit or Admin from the Access Type dropdown list.
- Click ADD.
- Who got access: you can search or scroll down to see the list of users and user groups, that specific view is shared with.
Note: You can also change the access type or revoke the access.
- Click Save.
- By default, users with Super Admin access have the visibility of all CX Center views in that org and can perform all view actions including Edit, Share and Delete. For Super Admins, you cannot revoke the access.
- In the SHARED VIEWS list, hover on the specific view to see the type of access you have been assigned by other users.
- Once the view is shared, the share icon displays the number and list of the Users and/or User Groups.
- You can also see the owner name of the View in the Share window.
- You cannot share the Default View.
- When a view is shared with specific users through Give access to specific people option, users receive an email notification about the View Sharing.
When a user clicks the CX Center shared view link, that is sent through email and if that user is not authenticated yet, the View URL is being stripped off with the View ID post authentication. As a result, user may be redirected to the CX Center's Default View instead of the Shared View.
Workaround: Assuming the user has already gone through the authentication process, users need to click on the email link once again to redirect to the right view or alternately select the view by name from the View dropdown list.
Notifications are presented in-app or as email alerts for users when key events occur, to ensure that they do not go unnoticed.
Company Merge Support in Notifications
When two companies are merged, all of the Notification preferences set at the merged company are automatically moved to the Master company. However, the notifications for the events that were received earlier, before the merge, display the name of the merged company. If the user clicks the merged company name, it redirects to the C360 page of the master company.
Note: Company Merge functionality is only applicable to the Notifications 2.0 feature.
Unable to Access the Timeline tab Due to Attachments Failure: Previously, the Timeline tab was not loading due to attachments failure in the database, and an error message was displayed. This issue is now resolved.
Errors in Advance Outreaches Status: Previously, the advance outreach was triggered as per schedule but the status was still showing as Scheduled. This issue has occurred because the program was updated just before the scheduled time and hence race condition updated the old status over the processing status. This issue is now resolved.
Unable to Reflect Formula Field Reports in Programs and outreaches: Previously, the formula field reports were not working properly in a test email and preview model in Programs and normal emails in Outreaches. This issue is now resolved and the Formula field reports are reflected correctly.
Unable to Display Reports in the Outreach Email Template UI: Previously, in the outreach, users were not able to see the reports in the UI and getting a blank page in the preview mode. But, when a test mail is sent they are getting the reports. This issue is now resolved.
Outreach is not Honoring Report Graphs when Using Formula Fields in Report: Previously, the report graphs were not honored in the outreach when the formula field is used in the report. This issue is now resolved and the reports are honored in outreaches when formula fields are used.
Blocking the Ability to Create Custom Rules by Cloning Existing Custom Rules: Previously, the creation of custom rules when cloning an existing custom rule was allowed. However, Gainsight now blocked the creation of custom rules by cloning existing custom rules.
Scorecard Appears Twice after Second Migration: Migrated Scorecards were previously displaying twice in Rule Actions after the Scorecard was migrated to the org a second time. This issue is now resolved, and Scorecards are only appearing once, as expected, regardless of how many times they were migrated.