: This symbol indicates that an enhancement originated as a customer suggestion on the Gainsight Community.
- Gantt chart in Success Plans is enhanced: Gantt charts in Success Plans can now be viewed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Also, the Due Date and Owner fields are now editable.
- Navigate to C360/R360 > Success Plans.
- Click GANTT CHART. You can view the daily, weekly, and monthly details of all the objectives listed in the OBJECTIVES tab against the planned schedule in the bar chart.
You can also edit the Owner and Due Date fields in the Gantt chart view (for both Objectives and Tasks). To change the owner, click on the icon and search for the required owner. To change the due date, click on the icon and select the required due date.
- Token mapping in email assist (in body and subject) is clearer: In Email Assist, unmapped tokens are depicted in red, and mapped tokens are depicted in grey.
Note: When you map a token which does not have an associated value, and preview the email, the token is still depicted in red.
- Contacts sync is enabled while syncing Gainsight tasks to Salesforce tasks: Contacts are now synced while syncing Gainsight tasks to Salesforce tasks. If a contact is linked to a Gainsight task or CTA, then while syncing the task to SFDC, the contact is also synced to SFDC in the SFDC Task's 'Name' field. The sync behaviour differs when multiple contacts are enabled versus when multiple contacts are NOT enabled in Salesforce ([Setup > Activity Settings > select the Allow Users to Relate Multiple Contacts to Tasks and Events check box]).
When the multiple contacts option is NOT enabled in Salesforce:
- While syncing, the system checks if there is a contact associated with a task and syncs that contact to SFDC. If not, the contacts associated with the CTA are synced. This behavior is honored for subsequent changes as well.
- If the Gainsight Task has three associated contacts (for example), the Salesforce Task will have only one contact (the latest contact).
- If the Salesforce Task's WhoId is changed, then in the Gainsight Task the contact will only be appended.
- If the Salesforce Task's WhoId is removed, the Gainsight Task will not change, but if it is synced back to the Salesforce Task, the latest contact is set as WhoId in the Salesforce Task.
When the multiple contacts option is enabled in Salesforce:
- If the Gainsight Task has three associated contacts (for example), the Salesforce Task will also have three contacts. If the primary contact is changed in the Salesforce task, and it is not available in the Gainsight task's contacts list, then it is synced back to the Gainsight task. If any secondary contact is added or deleted in the Salesforce task, the same will not be reflected in the Gainsight task. But, if additional contacts are added to the Gainsight task, then the Salesforce task's contacts list is appended.
- Linked objects now have a direct SFDC record hyperlink: SFDC objects linked to various CTA types now have a hyperlink in the Cockpit detail view pane, which navigates you to the SFDC record page. For more information on configuring CTA linked objects, see the Configure CTA Linked Objects article.
Also, in CTA detail view > Customers/Relationship tab, a hyperlink is added which navigates you to the corresponding SFDC Account page.
Link to SFDC record page:
- Navigate to Cockpit > List.
- Open a CTA containing a linked object in detail view.
- Click the linked object tab. A hyperlink is displayed which navigates you to the Salesforce record for the associated linked object.
- Click the hyperlink. The SFDC record page for the corresponding linked object is displayed.
Link to SFDC Account page:
- Navigate to Cockpit > List.
- Open a CTA in detail view.
- Click the CUSTOMER/RELATIONSHIP tab. A hyperlink is displayed which navigates you to the corresponding Salesforce Account page.
- Click the hyperlink. The corresponding SFDC Account page is displayed.
Note: The behavior for this enhancement is the same for Account or Relationship CTAs.
- Color legend behavior is standardized across all chart report types: In continuance with an earlier enhancement, the color legend behavior is now standardized across all chart report types containing legends. When you click a color legend in a graph type report, the graph displays only the selected element and hides all of the other elements. The Y-axis range is re-calibrated so that the selected element is displayed properly on the chart. To toggle between the legends, press Ctrl/Cmd and click the legend.
For Windows users, if you want to view multiple elements on a graph and compare, you can press and hold the “Ctrl" key while selecting multiple color legends. If you are a Mac user, press and hold the “Command" key while selecting multiple color legends. To reset the chart to its original state, click the empty space inside the chart.
- Navigate to Administration > Analytics > Report Builder.
- Select any graph report, or create a new one by following the instructions in the How to Build Basic Reports article.
- In the report, click any element in the color legend to view the data pertaining only to the selected element.
A few examples of various chart report types with legend selection are depicted in the GIF below:
- Dashboard Builder and Success Snapshot Performance Improvement: Dashboard Builder and Success Snapshot now load faster. Dashboard Builder is now scalable, and even with a few thousand reports, the 15 MB SFDC Response Size Limit is not reached.
- Attachment limits are increased in Activities: You can upload up to 5 attachments totaling 30 MB per activity.
- UX Redesign in Advanced Outreaches: Includes changes to the Advanced Outreach configuration and Conditional Wait section to make it clearer, plus the ability to edit email titles for all Adv. Outreach models.
- The Participants section of the Advanced Outreach has been redesigned to better illustrate the process for adding, filtering, and mapping participant sources.
- For Survey Advanced Outreach Models, the option to select the Survey is now on the first page of the Advanced Outreach configuration.
- The In-Line Survey question checkbox was moved to the first page of the Advanced Outreach configuration. After checking this, you can select the survey question from the “Select a question” drop down field. For more information, refer to In-Line Survey Overview.
- The Run Date and Status fields have been removed from the first page of Adv. Outreach configuration.
- The Adv. Outreach model page now has a Status indicator at the top-left of the page next to the Adv. Outreach’s name. This indicator can be used to change the status of the Adv. Outreach to Active, Pause, or Stop for published Adv. Outreaches.
- Options to Save and Publish the Adv. Outreach are now available in the top-right of the model page. There is also an option to Discard Changes, which will revert the Adv. Outreach to the last saved version.
Conditional Wait configuration screen has been changed for clarity. The Text for both screens has been revised to better communicate the options available.
When configuring an Adv. Outreach email, the configuration page will now be full screen. Clicking the Discard Changes button will revert the email configuration back to its last saved version. Clicking the Back to Model button on the top-right of this page will take you back to the Model configuration page.
Buttons for the Activity Feed and Adv. Outreach analytics are now visible in the top-right of a published Advanced Outreach in the edit mode.
The Activity Feed option is now visible when hovering over an Adv. Outreach in the Adv. Outreach list view. For more information on Activity Feed, refer to the CoPilot section of Incremental Improvements.
Options to Pause and Stop an active Adv. Outreach: With this release, you can pause or stop an advanced outreach from the AO model screen.
Preview and Download Task Results options in Execution History of Bionic Rules: Navigate to Administration > Rules Engine > RULES LIST > [Select any Bionic Rule] > EXECUTION HISTORY. You can now preview and download the results of all the tasks in a Bionic Rule after the rule run. In the EXECUTION HISTORY tab, select any task to view the respective task details:
- Task Type: Task type as defined while creating the Bionic Rule
- Status: Status of rule run
- Records: No. of records fetched for the task defined
- Duration: Duration of the rule run
- Results: You can -
- Preview Results: Click this icon to preview the task results in a new window. A maximum of only 100 records are displayed in this page.
- Download Results: Click this icon to download the results of the selected task.
- Seven days after the rule run date, the preview and download options expire and an error message is displayed if you click these icons.
- These icons are disabled when the rule run is aborted.
- By default, all the task results are retrieved from S3 (Even if the Export to S3 option in the Setup Rule screen is disabled).
- Advanced Logic is introduced in the Setup Action - Criteria section of Bionic Rules: Navigate to Administration > Rules Engine > +RULE > Setup Action. The Criteria section now provides Advanced Logic that allows you to apply logical operators AND or OR on the selected fields. Previously, Rules Engine (internally) applied AND operator on the selected fields, by default. Now, you can view the logic in the screen and modify the operator to update the logic as required.
Note: Advanced Logic is case-sensitive in Action criteria.
- Support for all data sources in Bionic Rules for relationships: In Bionic Rules for relationships, all data sources (SFDC, MDA) are now supported. Navigate to Administration > Rules Engine > +RULE > Setup Rule. In this screen, when you select the source object from the left panel, the following categories are now available:
- Relationship related objects
- All other objects
- Abort a Rule and Rule Chain runs: The ability to abort any rule run (manual, test, scheduled) is now added to Rules and Rule Chain executions. You can use abort option when the rule run is initiated unintentionally or if the rule is not configured as required. Rule runs can be aborted from the Execution History tab of rule details or the Timeline view.
- Navigate to:
Administration > Rules Engine > RULES LIST > [Select the required Rule] > EXECUTION HISTORY. When the selected rule run is in progress, the Abort icon is displayed beside the In Progress status.
Administration > Rules Engine > TIMELINE. When a rule is scheduled for a run or is running, the Abort icon is displayed beside the RULE DATE.
- Click the Abort icon. The Abort Rule dialog box is displayed with a warning ‘This results in abrupt ending of the rule’.
- Click ABORT to abort the rule or CANCEL. A success message is displayed when the rule abort process starts successfully.
EXECUTION HISTORY tab of Rule Details:
When a rule that is used in a Rule Chain is aborted, you are prompted with an option to abort the rule chain in the Abort Rule dialog box.
Abort rule chain:
- Select this option to abort the Rule Chain(s) which the rule is a part of.
- Deselect this option to abort only the selected rule and the dependent rules in the respective Rule Chain(s). The independent rules in the Rule Chain are executed as scheduled.
- New ‘Sort by’ option is available in Rules Engine List View: A new Sort by option, Last run status is now added in Rules Engine List View. The Last run status option allows you to sort rules by the following status:
- Partial Success
- Execution time of Bionic rules is set to a maximum limit of 8 hours, which if exceeded the system aborts the rule automatically.
Scorecard 2.0 and Success Plans sections available in Shared360: In Sharing > 360 Layouts > Section configurations, Scorecard 2.0 and Success Plans are now included under Available sections along with the Summary, Account Attributes, Related List, and Relationships sections. Admin can drag and drop the options to the Selected sections area while configuring layouts for sharing.
Note: Scorecard 1.0 is not part of the available sections. Only Scorecard 2.0 is available to share. As an admin, you can only delete the Scorecard 2.0 section in the Section configurations area.
- If Scorecards 2.0 is enabled from Setup > Installed Packages, Admins can add the same section while configuring the section in Shared360 for the CSMs/AMs to share with end-users. For more information, refer to Configure Scorecards (2.0).
- In the Shared360 > Scorecard 2.0 section, end-users can view the overall health score with a trend indicator that indicates whether the customer's overall health score is trending up, down or remaining steady. End-users can also view the customer's overall health trend history and any manually entered notes.
- IP Address based filters for accessing shared links in Shared360: In the 360 Layouts > [edit New/Existing Layout] > Sharing settings > Security Settings area, IP address can now be filtered by selecting the IP Based Access check box and multiple IP addresses can be added by clicking + as shown below. This ensures that the shared layout link can be accessed only by end-users with a specific IP address.
- C360/R360 layouts can now be shared with internal Users or external Contacts. If CSMs/AMs select Users option from the Send to drop-down list, records from the User object are available to select in the Choose Users field. Similarly, if the Contacts option is selected, records from the Person object are available to select in the Choose Users field.
For more information on the GS User and GS Person objects, refer to Gainsight User Object and Gainsight Person Object Model.
- Users: Users in your organisation who need access to the Shared360 layouts
- Contacts: External contacts who are not part of your organisation but need access to the Shared360 layouts
New system fields in the custom objects: Three new system fields named GS Created Date, GS Modified Date, and GSID are automatically generated by the system in the new and existing custom objects. These fields record the created date and modified date and assign a unique GSID to each record in a custom object.
Note: In the existing custom objects, these three system fields are generated automatically after your orgs are upgraded to v5.10. Created date and modified date fields of the existing records are logged as the date of the org upgrade and the modified date values will be updated when the records are updated through any data ingestion channel.
Support for migrating 2.0 Scorecard configurations: The migration tool now has the ability to move Scorecards 2.0 configurations, schema, and metadata from one org to another. You can migrate both Account and Relationship Scorecards. This step can be selected during the Asset step of the Migration process. Refer to Cross-Org Migration for Scorecards 2.0 for more information on this feature.
Migrate System objects in an org to Custom objects: You can migrate a system object in a source org to a custom object in a target org. With this enhancement, you can migrate Rules and Reports created on system objects (for example, DayAgg) to a custom object.
- Navigate to Administration > Migration.
- In the MDA Schema step, you can select either Custom to Standard mapping or System to Custom mapping.
- Select an object below the Collection Type list. The fields related to the selected object appear.
- Select a target object from the list. In this step, you have to select a target object to map with the system object fields. You can either insert the field as new or the fields will be mapped automatically if they match.
- Once you select the source object, the related reports and rules will be available in the Assets step of migration.
Performance improvements in C360:
- Load time of the C360 page is improved.
- Load time of C360 > Summary section is improved. Now the widgets in the Summary section (except Scorecards) load significantly faster. The load time of the Scorecards widget will be improved in a future release.
The Release Notes are organized into the following articles:
If you have feedback or questions on these enhancements or the documentation, please share them on community.gainsight.com.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld.|