Version 4.5 release of Gainsight includes:
- Name changes to the Adoption and Retention tabs
- New pencil-style tabs
- Significant UI changes throughout the application
- Improved customer analytics and usage map
- New Mobile App included with the Transform package
Adoption Tab Renamed to Engagement
The Adoption tab has been renamed to Engagement. The Engagement tab has the following three subtabs:
The Overview subtab provides an improved tabular view that displays up to 5 measures of data for up to 12 periods.
- When viewing data for multiple periods and measure, the data is presented as sparklines.
- When viewing data for single period and multiple measures, the sparklines option is not present.
The Trend subtab shows a timeline visualization of multiple measure data for up to 52 weeks or 24 months across all customers or a selected customer.
The Explorer subtab shows a tree map visualization where up to 5 adoption measures across customers can be visualized.
Measures/customers with greater value occupy a larger rectangle on the tree map.
If usage data is configured at the User Level, clicking a rectangle opens a tree map of the user-level data for the selected customer.
Retention Tab Renamed to Actions
The Retention tab has been renamed to Actions.
Improvements to the Actions Tab
In addition to renaming the Retention to Actions, the following updates have been made to this tab:
- Removed the summary table at the top of the Alerts tab.
- Changed the colors for the Alert attributes.
- Improved the styling of the Alerts, Events, and Playbook subtabs.
New Pencil-Style Tabs
Now use a Pencil tab style. The tab style applies for new installations only and does not apply post-upgrade.
You can update tab styles manually from the Visualforce Tabs page shown above. To get there you will:
Go to Setup and navigate to Tabs under Create
Find the Gainsight tab for which the style should be edited and click on edit.
Change the tab style to pencil and click save.
Repeat the above process for all the tabs where the style should be updated.
User interface Changes
All the Gainsight tabs, except Surveys and Administration, now have improved user interface (UI) changes.
All improved pages now include the following updates.
Top Bar Changes
The top bar now shows the name and photo of the logged-in user. Sub-tab navigation is also provided.
New Filter and More Icons
A filter (flashlight) icon and 3-dotted More (...) icon appear on the left side below the tab bar.
The 3-dotted More (...) icon includes all possible actions for the currently accessed page, such as New Transaction, Wrap lines, Export, and Advanced Search (as shown above).
Improved User interface Elements
Buttons (Save, Cancel/Close, Add), drop-down lists, input fields and tables now appear in Helvetica Neue font (or Arial if Helvetica Neue is not supported).
White background appears for all charts and visualizations, except the tree map in the explorer view of the Engagement tab.
Gainsight Tab Improvements
The following improvements have been made to the Gainsight tab:
- Added layout selection drop-down to the top strip (instead of the sub-tab navigation).
- Enlarged font for View title in each container.
- Added new Chart colors.
- Improved spacing between container to enhance readability.
- Added gray background for pages and white background for containers, with improved overall styling.
Customers Tab Improvements
The following improvements have been made to the Customers tab: Improved styling for Summary Widgets.
- Tags strip to apply tags.
New 4-Dimensional Graph
The Analytics subtab has been replaced with the enhanced analytics of a 4-dimensional graph, where any numeric field from Account or Customer Info object can be plotted on X-Axis and Y-Axis.
Size and fourth-dimension color can be selected from the Customer health score, Customer Alerts status, Customer Status, or Customer Stage.
NPS® Tab Improvements
The following improvements have been made to the NPS® tab:
- Color update have been made to the Summary graphs. The Summary graph now shows survey title instead of survey code.
- Color updates have been made to the Promoter, Passive, and Detractor scores.
- Style updates have been made to the Feed, By Survey, and By Customer subtabs.
CS 360 View Improvements
The following improvements have been made to the 360 view:
- Improved styling to the top bar to match the updates in rest of the application.
- Improved styling for each section.
- Summary section widgets include colors from the new pallet.
New Mobile App
The Gainsight Transport package now includes a mobile-enabled tab that can be added to Mobile Navigation.
Enabling this tab lets you access a mobile-enabled version of the Gainsight 360 view from the Gainsight app on the salesforce 1 app.
For information about using the mobile app, refer to About the Mobile App.
|NPS, Net Promoter, and Net Promoter Score are registered trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company and Fred Reichheld|