This document guides you through the steps to authorize Matrix Data Architecture (MDA) in Gainsight:
- Navigate to Administration > Connectors.
- If you experience any issues in loading this page, contact Gainsight Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may see the following error if you experience an issue in this page.
- In the Connectors page, activate the Authorize MDA switch and then click the AUTHORIZE button to authorize Gainsight MDA to use your Salesforce data.
- Click Allow in the Salesforce Authorization window as shown below:
When the Gainsight Matrix Data Platform is authorized successfully, you can turn on the following connectors and configure them:
MDA Storage Limits
General data storage limitations:
- 30 GB limit of total MDA storage
- 10 GB or 100 million records (either) is the limit per MDA object (Subject area)
- 1 million events per day
If you are concerned about exceeding any of these limits, please contact email@example.com.
Data purges: This can occur if the maximum data storage is reached, but it occurs after a Gainsight team member informs you that you have reached the limit, and Gainsight team member discusses with you on how the purge could occur.