The following procedure helps you auto-provision your Salesforce org with Matrix Data Architecture (MDA).
To auto-provision your Salesforce org with MDA:
- Click Administration > Operations > MDA Services.
- In the Matrix Data Architecture Settings section, click Edit. Select the Matrix Data Architecture Connection checkbox.
- Click Save to save Matrix Data Architecture settings.
Troubleshoot Auto-Provisioning MDA
If you receive an error while auto-provisioning MDA for your Salesforce org, perform the following procedure.
To troubleshoot auto-provisioning MDA for your Salesforce org:
- Go to the Force.com Home Page, which is also known as Setup.
- In the left pane, in the search field, search for Session Settings.
- Under the Session Settings section clear the following check boxes:
- Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated
- Lock sessions to the domain in which they were first use Note: These changes might lead to security issues. For more information, please refer to Salesforce documentation.
- On the Force.com Home Page, from the left pane, go to Administration Setup > Manage Users > Permission Sets > [Gainsight Admin/Gainsight Standard]. Check if your user name appears in the Gainsight Admin or Gainsight Standard list. If it does not, get in touch with your Salesforce Administrator for getting the permissions assigned.
If you are the Salesforce Administrator, assign Gainsight Admin or Gainsight Standard permission to your user name.
By default, from Spring 2015 release, Lock sessions to the domain in which they were first used is selected. If your salesforce org was created after spring 2015, you need to clear theLock sessions to the domain in which they were first used check box.