Once Admins setup a Success Snapshots template from Administration > Success Snapshots, CSMs can export a presentation file for any customer from the Customer 360/Relationship 360 page. For more information on Admin instructions, refer to the Configure Success Snapshots Template article.
Export Success Snapshot Presentation from 360 Page
To export a Success Snapshot presentation file for an individual customer:
- Navigate to the Customer/Relationship 360 page.
- From the Export dropdown list, select the appropriate Success Snapshot template.
If the Success Snapshot template is configured with the PPTX file, you can directly export the Presentation. Once the export is completed, as a logged-in user, you receive an email with the direct download link. The downloaded PowerPoint Presentation is exactly the same PPTX, as configured and saved by your admin.
If the Success Snapshot template is configured with Google Slides, you must grant permissions to Gainsight to access your Google Account. Once the authorization is successful, select the target folder in Google Drive. When the export is completed, as a logged-in user, you receive an email with the Google Slides Presentation (Drive link).
Note: You can revoke your Google Account access when required using the Revoke Access option.
Success Snapshot with Success Plan: If your admin has added a Success Plan to the Success Snapshot template, you must select the Success Plan while exporting your Success Snapshot.
The following image shows how to export a Success Snapshot when there are multiple Success Plans created for a particular customer.
Sample email notification of PPTX Presentation:
The email with the download link received to the logged-in user looks similar to the below image. Click DOWNLOAD HERE to download the Success Snapshot template.
Sample email notification of Google Slides Presentation:
The email with the Drive link received to the logged-in user looks similar to the below image. Click the attached Slide to view the Success Snapshot template.
The below image from the downloaded PPTX reflects all the changes made by the admin, like Company Name token, Tabular Report, and Image as configured by the admin from Gainsight.
The following image shows how a Success Plan appears in the downloaded PPTX after a Success Snapshot is exported. The slides in the image show the Summary, Objectives, Tasks, and Timeline information of the Success Plan, as configured by your admin.
- The Download Link received via email, for the exported business review deck will be valid only for 7 days.
- If your admin has inserted a tabular report which contains fewer than 100 records and selected the checkbox to overflow the records, you will see the records displayed across multiple slides.
- If the total number of records in the tabular report exceeds 100, and if your admin has selected the checkbox to overflow the records, you will see the records displayed across multiple slides up to 100 records; and for the remaining records, you will see a hyperlink to an excel file containing all of the records.