This document contains information about the new functionality or fixes made to existing functionality in patch releases of the 5.9.X version.
Version 5.9.3, September 19, 2017
<<Content coming soon>>
Version 5.9.2, September 14, 2017
- Display issues in dashboards with Global Filters:
- Dynamic Migration of existing dashboard filters into new Global Filters format: Dashboard filters that were created before the new Global Filters functionality was released are now migrated to the new format. Any existing dashboard filters are automatically displayed in the new format, and there is no action required from the user. For more information on global filters, see the Global Filters for Dashboard article.
- Dashboard with Global Filters set to ANY state not displayed: If a global filter is created on Join fields, and the global filter value is set to ANY by the admin, the pathMetaData is not set correctly. Due to this, the dashboards were not displayed. The issue has now been resolved and the required dashboards are displayed as intended.
- Unable to render reports in dashboards: Reports were not rendered for some dashboards, and an error message was displayed specifying that you cannot run the report unless you add data in the Show me and By sections. The issue has now been resolved and the reports are now rendered in dashboards as intended.
Version 5.9.1, September 6, 2017
- S3 jobs failing: Jobs were failing while trying to fetch data from the Amazon S3 connector to Gainsight, and the “Provided timeZoneId[undefined] does not exist” error message was displayed. The issue has now been resolved and S3 jobs are now running as expected.
Usage Data Configuration
Aggregation page display error: If you try to run an aggregation in the Administration > Usage Configuration > Run Aggregation page, the aggregation page loads correctly now. Previously, the aggregation page was not loading properly.