Gainsight offers a powerful survey tool where you can easily create multi-page surveys with a variety of question types, including multiple choice, matrix, and a standard NPS question type. (For general resources on NPS, the net promoter score, see the article NPS Analytics/Reports.)
NOTE: The 5.14 May 2018 release introduced a Surveys 2.0 Beta. You're encouraged to explore the new functionality, but we're still working on building out some additional functionality and a migration process for Surveys 1.0. For more information, see Surveys 2.0 Overview.
Surveys usually fall into one of two categories. Relationship surveys are about gathering overall periodic input on your product or process; and transactional surveys tend to be event-based. Examples follow:
- Relationship surveys: NPS/Customer loyalty and satisfaction assessment; Measure ROI; or Identify advocates for possible references
- Transactional surveys: after training or conference, after key customer stages (for example, implementation/time of launch) , after case closure, or after an opportunity is closed
Gainsight surveys are tightly integrated with the rest of the platform, offering the following out-of-the-box functionality:
- Update health score of customer based on survey responses
- Create CTA and tasks based on survey responses
- View NPS scores directly in the C360 or R360
- Distribute surveys via CoPilot email, which can be regularly scheduled to send to a dynamic list of contacts based on customer and contact criteria
- Closed loop feedback management using Adv. Outreach models
- NPS text analytics
Gainsight provides dozens of Survey templates that are ready to import into your org. Templates are aligned to common business processes, and are stored in Gainsight's Vault. Admins can import Survey templates and further customize them as needed. Click here to learn more about accessing Vault Survey templates. To view a complete list of all the assets available in Gainsight's Vault, click here.