This article describes how to create a rule that will track sponsor changes, and notify your CSMs of changes through a Call to Action. We utilize a Vault asset which you can customize to suit your business requirements. CSMs will be notified within 24-48 hours of changes to their sponsor’s status.
Download Vault Asset
Download this rule from Vault:
- Show field:
- Account::Created By ID
- SponsorTrackingHistory::Account Name
- SponsorTrackingHistory::Contact Name
- SponsorTrackingHistory::ChangedAttribute equals title
- SponsorTrackingHistory::Created Date greater or equal Add N Days to Rule Date (-1)
- SponsorTrackingHistory::Created Date less than Rule Date
- SponsorTrackingHistory::ChangedAttribute equals company
- SponsorTrackingHistory::ChangedAttribute equals location
- Logic: (A or D or E) and B and C
- This ensures that a CSM will be notified if any one of the following are changed with their sponsor: company, title, location
Action Setup: Call to Action
- Navigate to Setup Action within the same rule
- Action Type Call To Action
- Name: Sponsor Tracking Notification
- Priority: Red
- Reason: Exec Sponsor Change
- Type: Risk
- Playbook: Loss of Business Sponsor playbook (Reminder: Download this from Vault)
- Default Owner: Account::CSM
- Comments: Add tokens (by typing @ to see the options available) to create an automated message to your CSM. See below screenshot.
- We recommend scheduling this on a daily basis
Working on Challenge B7?
After you complete this exercise, you can continue to this tutorial on configuring rules for the company risk scorecard.