Export As Excel
To export a report as Excel, click on the setting icon in the report builder or home page layout and click the "Export as Excel" option as shown above.
- Export as Excel will be available only when tabular visualization is enabled.
- Export as Excel will only export a maximum of 1000 records.
- Processing of Export as Excel works in MDA and hence connectivity to MDA has to be established to use the export functionality. To export your tabular data as excel, ensure that you enable 'Exporting services' option in Administrator > Matrix Data Architecture Settings > Exporting services.
- Processing of Export as Excel also works with SFDC objects.
- HTML tags (div, p, br, and so on) are supported in new line formatting when you export a report to CSV or Excel.
Export as Image
To export a report as image, click the setting icon in the report builder or home page layout and click the "Export as image" option as shown above.
- Export as image will be available only when graphical visualization is enabled.
- Processing of Export as image works in MDA and hence connectivity to MDA has to be established to use the export functionality. To export your graphical report as image, please ensure that you enable the Exporting services option in Administrator > Matrix data architecture settings > Exporting services. (Same as previous)
Report View and Export Limits
The following are the reporting preview and export limits in Report Builder, Gainsight Home Dashboards, C360, and Account/Oppty widgets:
Reports (in Report Builder) built on SFDC objects:
- Export to Excel - 2000 rows
- Export to CSV - 100k rows
- Export to Excel - based on tenant configured limit, can vary between 1000 and 5000 (max.)
- Export to CSV: 500K rows (Redshift)
- “Show me” field limit: 10 fields if there is 1 or more by fields
- “By” field limit: 5
- SFDC: 60 or 120 seconds (SFDC Rest API response can have maximum of 5MB of data as response).
- MDA: 30 seconds (Mongo can have maximum document data as 16MB).
- SFDC: PPT max record 100 with 10 slides
- Max. # of reports per Gainsight Dashboard: 20
- Summarized by limits (SFDC) days-NA, Week-12, Month-13, Qtr- 5, Year-2 Maximum Limit for Decimal Values supported
- Applicable for both SFDC and New Stack - Decimal places should be supported for 9 digit only
- Max. # of reports per GS Dashboard: 20