This article will walk you through the Customer 360 DETAILS page and the TIMELINE (BETA) page The DETAILS page gives you a 360 degree view of your customers in one place - from usage to sentiment to executive relationship. To access the Customer 360 view click on the customer name hyperlink from anywhere within Gainsight. To learn more about the Customer 360 TImeline view, refer to Use C360 or R360 Timeline to Log Activities.
You can configure the following standard sections on a Customer 360 Details page using Configure Custom CS360 Layouts:
- Success Plans
Note: This view is customizable and you can add or remove sections using the CS360 Layouts.
In the top banner of the Customer 360 Details view you will see:
- Customer Name
- Customer Status
- Follow - This will indicate if you have subscribed to receive notifications for this customer. Click the plus sign to subscribe. When followed you will see a blue check box.
- Customer search box - Click the orange down arrow to change phrase operator from starts with to contains. If you are tracking usage by instance, you can search by customer or instance (see screenshot below)
- Show/Hide Salesforce Banner - Click the chevron to show or hide the Salesforce banner.
- Click the arrow to view the related account, opportunities, or contacts.
- Tag the customer with key words for searching and reporting.To learn more about how to add and report on tags, refer to How to Use Customer Tags.
- Click a tile (or scroll) to navigate to a section within the 360 view.
- Export - If enabled, you are able to export an individual Customer 360 view which will be emailed to you in the form of a PDF.
Note: Currently, the Export feature supports only $ as currency. Therefore, if you are using a different currency format in your org, it might appear as $ when using the Export feature.
Search by Instance or Customer
In the summary section you will see current contract values and important dates and data including:
- Status Gainsight field with options of Active or Inactive
- Industry Salesforce Account field
- Stage Gainsight field used to track the stage such as Go Live, Implementation, etc..
- Comments Gainsight field used to add important notes about the customer.
You can add a maximum of 6 fields in the left pane of the Summary section. For example, you can add the following fields in the left pane of the Summary section:
- Orig. Cont. Date
- Renewal Date
- Lifetime in Months
- Days to Renew
- ARR MRR
- One-time Rev
Click Edit to make changes to the following data:
For more information on how to configure the Summary section, refer to Customer 360 Summary Section Configuration.
In the Scorecard section you can track customer health over time from qualitative (e.g. relationship) and quantitative (e.g. usage) metrics to quickly prioritize engagement and boost revenue. To learn more about Scorecard Configuration, refer to Configure Account Scorecards.
There are 3 different views within this section. At the top of each view you will always see the overall score with a trend arrow showing up, down or same. The compact and detail views include an area for you to track your customer goals. Click the chevron to expand and collapse the goals section.
Click to update an individual score. Hover over to see comments. To edit comments use the detail view.
For information on how to manually update scores, refer to How to Update Customer Health Scorecards.
This view will only be available if you have enabled Scorecard History Tracking. To learn more about this feature, refer to Configure Account Scorecard History.
The attributes section allows you to see data from the Salesforce account record. This is editable through UI Views. To learn more about customizing this section, refer to Configure Customer360 Attributes Section.
- You can now perform inline edits to the attributes section by double-clicking the attributes. However, you cannot make inline edits to the non-editable fields.
The Transactions section allows you to see a chronological timeline of your customers' entire purchase history including upsells, downsells, renewals and losses. Transactions can be synced over as opportunities are closed or you can manually enter a transaction. To learn more about administering transactions, check out these articles:
In the features section you can track entitlements, modules or feature sets enabled for the customer.
In the Usage section you can see adoption metrics, date-based noteworthy actions called Milestones, and Usage Tracker.
The survey section includes two tabs that display survey data that was collected using the NPS methodology:
- NPS Responses Displays aggregated customer ratings using the NPS methodology
- Survey Responses Displays User-specific with a link to the actual survey responses
To learn more about Surveys check out the article NPS Analytics.
Relationships is a new object in Gainsight that can be used to model multiple perspectives by creating relationship types and relationships, which eventually helps your CS team manage the success of each relationship. Relationships takes CS beyond managing Accounts. It helps CS manage each connection point (Relationship) with your customer. For more information on relationships, refer to Relationship Overview.
Success Plans help CSMs monitor and drive success with individual customers based on objectives and criteria that you define. With Success Plans, a new Call to Action (CTA) type is introduced called Objectives. Success Plans may be composed of one or more Objective CTAs, and may include associated Tasks, either manually created or applied through Playbooks. For more information on success plans, refer to Create Success Plans in the C360.