This document will guide you through the setup and configuration of your Relationship 360 or R360 page, which is a detailed view of a single relationship in Gainsight, created by pulling data from a variety of sources.
The R360 page typically consists of multiple sections as described below. In the 360 view, Admins can add:
- Standard sections (including Cockpit, Scorecard, Milestones, Surveys, Summary, Sponsor Tracking, and Success Plans)
- Fields: add one or more fields that may be marked editable/required for end users
- Linked objects and their associated reports
- Embedded pages for websites or urls
To add sections or modify the R360, navigate to Administration > Relationships > [Click on the Gear icon of an existing Relationship Type] > 360 view.
You can drag-and-drop sections for the R360 from the Sections tab into the 360 view, as shown in the following image:
Add Cockpit, Scorecard, Milestones, or Survey sections
The Cockpit, Scorecard, Milestones, and Survey sections are all standard sections that do not require any customization to add to the R360. From the 360 view, simply drag and drop these sections into the Drop here area. Optionally, you may rename any of these sections.
The R360 Summary section is very similar to the C360 Summary section, in that it allows you to select and display up to 6 widgets (widgets are pre-designed cards that display a certain metric), and up to 6 summary fields.
To add a Summary section for a Relationship Type’s R360:
- Navigate to Administration > General > Relationships.
- Under RELATIONSHIP TYPES, click the Gear icon of a relationship type.
- Under 360 view, drag-and-drop the Summary section in the Drop here area.
4. Hover over the Summary section to reveal the Pencil icon. Click the Pencil icon to configure the Summary section.
5. From Widgets, you can drag-and-drop up to 6 of the widgets in the designated Widget section. Health Score, Open Calls to Action, and active Success Plans will be automatically populated with data, if there's data for a particular relationship. To configure NPS widget here, see View NPS Score.
Note: Linked objects with a report that is saved as a summary Widget in the Report Builder will also be available under the Widgets tab.
6. From Fields, drag-and-drop up to six fields in the designated Fields section. The fields available under the Fields tab include Relationship attribute fields at the top.
7. Click SAVE.
8. Navigate to R360 to visualize your R360 summary section.
Note: The count of relationship CTAs will be rolled up for account CTAs on the C360 page.
Sample R360 Summary section:
To configure the Sponsor Tracking section for a Relationship Type’s R360:
- Navigate to Administration > Relationships > [Click on the Gear icon of an existing relationship type] > 360 view.
- Under Sections, drag-and-drop the Sponsor Tracking section in Drop here, under the 360 view tab.
3. Hover over the added Sponsor Tracking section to reveal the Pencil icon. Click this icon to edit the section as per your requirement.
- By default, fields are populated for the Grid view and Card view
- The Grid section can contain up to 10 fields; whereas Card, Contact Fields, and Social Profile Mapping sections can contain up to four fields.
4. Under subsections of the Sponsor Tracking section, you can drag-and-drop the fields you require:
- Grid: Refers to the fields that will appear in the Grid view at Customers > [Click on an existing customer] > Relationships > Sponsor Tracking > +SPONSOR.
- Card: Refers to the fields that would appear in the Card view.
- Contact Fields: The fields that you can use while searching for contacts at Customers > [Click on an existing customer] > Relationships > Sponsor Tracking > +SPONSOR.
- Social Profile Mapping: Map contact fields with a social profile.
5. Click SAVE.
Using Sponsor Tracking
To view and to use the Relationship Sponsor Tracking feature on the R360, end users must navigate to Customers > [Click on an existing customer] > Relationships > Sponsor Tracking. Using Relationship Sponsor Tracking is similar to using Sponsor Tracking in C360.
Admins can add fields to a section in the 360 view. Attributes that were associated with the Relationship Type during configuration will appear under the GS Relationship object.
Display decimal values in R360 pages: For numeric and currency fields, Admins can choose to display decimal values. Formatting options are provided for every number and currency field. You can set these options in the Relationship card view and R360 Attributes. With this enhancement, numeric and currency fields are not rounded off to the nearest integer.
1. Drag and drop fields from the Fields list on the left to the Drop here area under the 360 view.
2. Click the settings gear on an individual field to mark it as editable, required, or viewable in the CTA detail view.
- Account, Relationship Type, Non Editable fields, and the fields for which you do not have edit permissions cannot be marked as Editable and will always appear as non editable fields.
- Checking “Show in CTA detail view” makes the Relationship level details visible in the CTA detail view in Cockpit.
Admins can add associated objects and their associated reports as sections in the 360 view.
Based on what you added earlier on the Linked Objects tab, now you can choose reports on those linked objects to display in a R360 section. First, you must build the reports using the Report Builder.
- Drag the linked object from the left to the Drop here area under the 360 view.
- Select the report(s) you wish to display in the R360 section and click Save.
- Enter a name for the section. (By default, the section will have the same name as the Linked object.)
- Click Save.
Note: If a report contains objects linked to relationships, you can navigate to the R360 page by clicking on them. To see this in a report, use Relationship ID and Relationship Name objects in the report.
Layout configuration for SFDC associated objects
For any SFDC linked object that is not part of the Gainsight package and has a lookup to the GS Relationship, we offer a Layout configuration tab, in addition to a Reports tab. Layout configuration helps you display fields in a R360 section. Click the + icon to add fields in the linked object.
- Your SFDC permissions are respected.
- Layout Configuration is also available for the Relationships Contact object which is a Gainsight object.
- From Linked Objects, in the left page, drag-and-drop an object in Drop here; then click Layout Configuration.
- Check the Gainsight Layout checkbox. Usually adding or edit records from a 360 related list section takes users to the SFDC UI. In the Relationship 360, you have the option to add new records or edit existing records within Gainsight using the Gainsight Layout.
- Fields that are mandatory and editable are populated automatically. You can click +Field to add more fields to the object as per your requirement.
Add Embedded Page
For instructions on how to embed a website or url into an R360 section, please refer to this article.
Add R360 views to Salesforce Widgets
Admins can add the Relationship 360 view in Account and Opportunity widgets.
- Navigate to Administration > Relationships > [click Configure on a relationship type] > 360 view.
- Create a new section or edit an existing section.
- In the Show me area, select Account Widget and Opportunity Widget boxes. The section will be available in Account and Opportunity widgets.
Note: As a recommendation, the Account widget height should be set to 700 pixels. By default, the widget height is set to 400 pixels.