This document will guide you through the setup and configuration of your Relationship 360 or R360 page, which is a detailed view of a single relationship in Gainsight, created by pulling data from a variety of sources. With the May 5.6 release, Gainsight has introduced support for Multiple R360 layouts. This enhancement is similar to multiple C360 layouts.
The R360 layout typically consists of multiple sections as described below. In a layout, Admins can add:
- Standard sections (including Cockpit, Scorecard, Milestones, Surveys, Summary, Sponsor Tracking, and Success Plans)
- Fields: add one or more fields that may be marked editable/required for end users
- Linked objects and their associated reports
- Embedded pages for websites or URLs.
- For existing customers, the existing R360 sections will appear in the Default Layout.
- In addition to the Default Layout, you can create up to 10 layouts.
- Custom layouts are honored in Gainsight widgets.
Configure R360 Layouts
The R360 Summary section is very similar to the C360 Summary section, in that it allows you to select and display up to 6 widgets (widgets are pre-designed cards that display a certain metric), and up to 6 summary fields.
To add a Summary section for a Relationship Type’s R360:
- Navigate to Administration > General > Relationships.
- Under RELATIONSHIP TYPES, click the Gear icon of a relationship type.
- Under 360 Layouts. By default, an R360 layout will be present in Gainsight, you can also add more layouts and assign them as Default.
- Click + LAYOUT. The Add Layout dialog appears.
- Type a name and description for the layout and click SAVE. The new layout will be created.
- Click Edit (Pencil icon).
- Add fields, sections, and associated objects as required. After you add a field/section/associated object, you can rename it as required.
- After configuring the layout, you can create criteria to assign the layout for a particular relationship type.
- Click ASSIGN LAYOUT. The Assign Criteria for Layouts screen appears.
- Select a relationship attribute and a user attribute.
- Assign a layout for the selected attributes.
- Click SAVE.
Admins can add fields to a section in the 360 layouts. Attributes that were associated with the Relationship Type during configuration will appear under the GS Relationship object.
Display decimal values in R360 pages: For numeric and currency fields, Admins can choose to display decimal values. Formatting options are provided for every number and currency field. You can set these options in the Relationship card view and R360 Attributes. With this enhancement, numeric and currency fields are not rounded off to the nearest integer.
- Drag and drop fields from the Fields list on the left to the Drop here area under the 360 view.
2. Click the settings gear on an individual field to mark it as editable, required, or viewable in the CTA detail view.
- Account, Relationship Type, Non Editable fields, and the fields for which you do not have edit permissions cannot be marked as Editable and will always appear as non-editable fields.
- Checking “Show in CTA detail view” makes the Relationship level details visible in the CTA detail view in Cockpit.
Admins can add associated objects and their associated reports as sections in the 360 view.
Based on what you added earlier on the Linked Objects tab, now you can choose reports on those linked objects to display in an R360 section. First, you must build the reports using the Report Builder.
- Drag the linked object from the left to the Drop here area under the 360 view.
- Select the report(s) you wish to display in the R360 section and click Save.
- Enter a name for the section. (By default, the section will have the same name as the Linked object.)
- Click Save.
Note: If a report contains objects linked to relationships, you can navigate to the R360 page by clicking on them. To see this in a report, use Relationship ID and Relationship Name objects in the report.
Layout configuration for SFDC associated objects
For any SFDC linked object that is not part of the Gainsight package and has a lookup to the GS Relationship, we offer a Layout configuration tab, in addition to a Reports tab. Layout configuration helps you display fields in a R360 section. Click the + icon to add fields in the linked object.
- Your SFDC permissions are respected.
- Layout Configuration is also available for the Relationships Contact object which is a Gainsight object.
- From Linked Objects, in the left page, drag-and-drop an object in Drop here; then click Layout Configuration.
- Check the Gainsight Layout checkbox. Usually adding or edit records from a 360 related list section takes users to the SFDC UI. In the Relationship 360, you have the option to add new records or edit existing records within Gainsight using the Gainsight Layout.
- Fields that are mandatory and editable are populated automatically. You can click +Field to add more fields to the object as per your requirement.
Add Embedded Page
For instructions on how to embed a website or URL into an R360 section, please refer to Add Embedded Page to R360.
Add R360 views to Salesforce Widgets
Admins can add the Relationship 360 view in Account and Opportunity widgets.
- Navigate to Administration > Relationships > [click Configure on a relationship type] > [click on a layout].
- Create a new section or edit an existing section.
- In the Show me area, select Account Widget and Opportunity Widget boxes. The section will be available in Account and Opportunity widgets.
Note: As a recommendation, the Account widget height should be set to 700 pixels. By default, the widget height is set to 400 pixels.