For example, you may want to create different layouts for your executives and your CSMs; or you may want to have different layouts for your Enterprise customers, and your SMB customers. You could also create a different layout for each stage of a customer’s lifecycle, or for customers versus channel partners.
- For existing customers, the existing CS360 sections will appear in the Default Layout.
- In addition to the Default Layout, you can create up to 10 layouts.
- Custom layouts are honored in Gainsight widgets.
- Clone (make a copy) of the default layout and then make changes as necessary.
Configure CS360 Layouts
To configure CS360 Layouts:
- Navigate to Administration > Analytics > CS360 Layouts.
- Click + LAYOUT.
- Enter information in the following fields:
- Name: The name of the CS360 layout being created.
- Description: The description of the layout being created.
- Click SAVE. The layout gets created as shown in the following image.
- Hover over the created layout and then click the Pencil icon.
- Drag-and-drop the desired sections available in the left pane to the right, as shown in the following image.
- Click the pencil icon on the section to select the Show in options. For example, if Customer 360 is selected, the section will appear on the CS360 page.
- The Customer 360 checkbox is selected by default when a section is added to the layout.
- The layout is saved automatically.
- Click the Gear icon of the section to configure. For more information on configuring sections, refer to Configure the C360 page and section types.
- Click the Back arrow icon to assign the created layout based on a specific condition.
Note: To add a related list (report) or embedded page to the CS360, drag the Section/Embed Page option to the right.
Assign CS360 Layouts
Layouts can be assigned to different Accounts and Users based on 1 Account attribute field (such as Account Stage) and 1 User attribute field (such as User Role). (Note: you are not required to select an Account attribute.) Then you can add multiple attribute values, so that accounts in the "implementation" stage, for example, are assigned an implementation layout; whereas, accounts in the "adopting" stage, are assigned an adoption layout.
- Click Assign Layout.
- In the Assign Criteria For Layouts window, select 1 Account attribute under Pick a Account Attribute, and select 1 User Attribute under Pick a User Attribute. For example, under Pick a Account Attribute, you can select Account Type and enter its value as Customer, and under Pick a User Attribute, you can select User Type and enter the value as Standard. Finally, under Assign a Layout, you can select the recently created layout. You can create any number of conditions for assigning a layout to an Account.
- Click the + icon to add additional conditions for the layout.
- If any of the configured conditions do not match, the Default Layout is automatically used for displaying sections on the C360 page.
- If more than one criteria is met for an account, then the first matching layout is displayed.
- Click SAVE.
Information: In Administration > Analytics, the Gainsight 360 feature enables customers to view their organization's 'Gainsight product usage data' through a separate layout configured by Gainsight Admin/BizOps. Gainsight 360 does not include information on Gainsight customer's customers.
Customers need to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Gainsight 360 feature enabled. For more information, refer to the View Gainsight 360 article.