Navigating to CoPilot > Advanced Outreach displays a list of existing Outreaches. Users can learn basic information regarding the outreach from this view, filter the list for specific outreaches, and create and delete outreaches.
Within the Advanced Outreach menu, outreaches can be classified in these ways:
- Draft: The outreach is still being configured and is not published at this time.
- Active: The outreach is published and is currently running. Further configurations cannot be made at this time.
- Pause: The outreach was published and Active, but the run was Paused. While further configurations are not possible at this time, the outreach can be set back to the Active status. A paused outreach freezes its participants in their respective states.
- Stop: The outreach was published and Active, but was Stopped and is no longer running. No new participants will be added, and all participants are moved to a completed state. Further configurations are not possible, and the outreach can not be started again.
- Completed: No new participants will be added to the outreach, but participants within the cycle will complete this process. Further configurations are not possible, and the outreach can not be started again. Typically this is used for logging analytics of a particular time period that the Advanced Outreach was running.
Hover over the name of an outreach to see additional options:
Information: indicates the Model Type (NPS, CSAT, Generic Survey, etc.) as well as the date it was created.
Edit: Allows the user to configure the outreach’s participants as well as the model of the email campaign.
Clone: Allows users to create a copy of the outreach with the same configurations. The clone will have the same sources, but you still need to sync participants and publish the outreach to make it active. If the original Outreach had a Power List participant source, you will need to add a new Power List schedule for the clone.
Activity Feed: Allows users to view an activity feed for each participant. The activity feed appears as a flow diagram and displays each step of the participant journey in the Advanced Outreach. This includes when the participant was sent an email, how long the participant waited between each step, view the participant responses to a survey, and when the participant was dropped from the AO journey and also the failure reason. For more information regarding the Activity Feed feature, refer to Advanced Outreach: Participant Activity Feed.
Analytics: This navigates to the pre-built analytic reports for that specific Advanced Outreach. See Advanced Outreach Analytics for more information.
Delete: Deletes the outreach.
Configure an Advanced Outreach
Click the +CREATE option in the top-right to create and configure a new Advanced Outreach.
Name: Enter the name of the Advanced Outreach; this will only be visible to internal users.
Type: Select if the Advanced Outreach is configured for Accounts of Relationships.
Model: Select the Model to be used for this Advanced Outreach. For more information, refer to Available Models Advanced for Outreach.
Survey: Select the survey to be used as part of this Advanced Outreach. This field will only be visible if you have selected a survey model.
In-line Survey Checkbox: Check this if you would like to insert an in-line survey question as part of your Advanced Outreach. Checking this will display another field to select the survey question to be used as an in-line question. Only single-select questions on the first page of the survey will be available for selection. For more information on in-line survey questions, refer to In-Line Survey Overview.
By clicking on the Filter icon in the top-right of the menu, you can filter Advanced Outreaches using the following criteria:
- Name: The name of the Advanced Outreach.
- Model: The email campaign structure selected for the Advanced Outreach.
- Type: This indicates if the outreach has been defined for “Customers” or “Relationships”.
- Model Type: This indicates if the Outreach is Transactional or Non-transactional.
- Status: This describes if the outreach is a Draft, if it has been published and is Active, or if it has been Paused or Stopped.
- Code: This is a unique, reporting friendly, identifier for each Advanced Outreach. Customers can use this identifier to filter custom reports on Advanced Outreach objects within Report Builder 2.0.
If you have questions or feedback about the feature explained in this article, please share them on community.gainsight.com.