Advanced Outreach offers pre-built, out-of-the-box analytics about the emails you've sent to participants. To access analytics for an Advanced Outreach, hover over the selected outreach in the Advanced Outreach list view and click the Analytics icon. This is illustrated below.
Analytics are pre-built for each outreach. These reports track information such as response rate, total emails sent, survey click to open rate, and survey response rate. To view Survey responses and analytics, navigate to Surveys > Analytics. (See Survey Analytics for more info.)
Refresh (upper right corner): This option triggers a reload of the participant and response data displayed.
Widgets and Reports
- Participants: This section shows the total number of participants for the outreach, as well as the total number of people who were pulled in by the outreach’s sources.
- Total Email Sent: This section shows the total number of emails sent by the Outreach. This includes all reminder and escalation emails as well.
- Survey Click to Open Rate: The percentage of participants who opened the survey compared to who received the survey.
- Survey Response Rate: The percentage of participants who responded to the survey compared to who received the survey.
- Overall Report: This section shows the number of People (the total number of individual contacts that have been added from an Advanced Outreach's sources, before unsubscribed, bounced, and manually excluded contacts have been removed), the number of outreach Participants (the total number of active contacts pulled from an Advanced Outreach's sources, after any unsubscribed, bounced, and manually excluded contacts have been removed), the number of people who have clicked on the survey, and the number of people who have responded to the survey. Click on each of these sections to display a report of the participants in each stage.
- Email Events: The report shows the number of email events over time. The type of events include Sent emails, Open emails, and Surveys clicked on.
Drilling down on each section of this report will reveal the names of the Participants involved within the Participants tab. The drill-down also reveals an Email Statistics tab which shows percentages for the following statistics:
- Click Performance: The percentage of participants who have clicked on the survey link sent to them. This also tracks Unique Clicks compared to Total Clicks.
- Unsubscribed: The percentage of participants who have unsubscribed from your outreach.
- Bounced & Spammed: The percentage of messages that failed to be delivered because the recipient’s inbox is full, the exchange server is not accepting any more email, or the email address is invalid, deleted, inactivated, etc. This also includes messages that were marked as spam by the recipient when delivered.
- Not Opened: The number of customers/contacts who did not open your email.
- Opened: The number of customers/contacts who opened your email.
- Delivered: The percentage of messages successfully delivered as part of your outreach.
- Participant Overtime: Illustrates the number of participants within the outreach over time.
- Survey Response Rate: Illustrates the number of participants responding to the Survey over time.
Each report within the Advanced Outreach Analytics section can be configured with different Visualization Types, Settings, and Filters (this filter is based on time and can only be applied to reports displaying data over time).
Users have the option to choose how the data present in each report is displayed. This is limited by the data points present within the report itself. To learn more about different Visualization Types, see the section Visualization Types within the article How to Build Basic Reports.
The Settings, or Gear icon gives users the ability to apply Ranking and Chart Options to the report, as well as the ability to Export the report as an image. For more information on these options see the Ranking, Export as Image, and Other Settings sections of the article How to Build Basic Reports.
The Filter gives users the option to set the date range of data displayed within the report. Users can either set this to the “Last X days” or a date range.
If you have questions or feedback about the feature explained in this article, please share them on community.gainsight.com.