Users may encounter an inability to see Playbooks/Reports within Cockpit. This usually happens when the standard Gainsight permission set is removed while customizing permission sets.
- In SFDC Setup, navigate to the user’s profile who is facing the issue.
- Click the permission set associated with the user.
- In the associated permission set, search for the Visualforce Pages Access.
- Click on “Edit” Visualforce page access and add JBCXM.WorkflowChild
5. The user should navigate back to Cockpit > Playbooks (or Cockpit > Reports), and confirm they're able to see Playbooks/Reports in Cockpit.