This article explains how to configure the Cockpit List View, General Settings, and Reporting Categories. To get started, navigate to Administration > Workflow > Calls to Action.
List view field configuration
The List view section determines which two numeric list view fields are visible in the Cockpit. ASV and Renewal Date are the default list view fields.
To configure the list view columns:
- Click the X button to remove a default list view field.
- Click the +ADD button.
- Select the list view fields. (maximum 2 fields)
- If the length of the attribute is greater than available space, ellipses are displayed and the full value is shown in a tooltip.
- Long text area fields can not be added as list view fields.
- The selected list view fields in this section are visible in the CS360 and R360 > Cockpit section also.
- In Cockpit, end users can create custom list views, and select their own list view columns. Their selections will replace ASV and Renewal Date as the default list view fields.
In this section you will configure the following options:
- Snooze: Turn on to allow the option to snooze CTAs, when the CSM knows they can't take any action. For more information, refer to Using Call to Action (CTA) & Task Detail Views.
- Associate Contacts: Allows CTAs to be associated with a particular contact on the account, including option to select Account ID field for associated contacts. When Admins select an Account lookup field, all the associated contacts from the field can be selected in the Account CTA detail view. This option lets the users select the associated contacts applicable only to the specific Account in CTA detail view.
- *Make chatter posts for CTAs: If Chatter is enabled, use this setting to determine at what level posts are collected.
- If you only want to use comments, choose None.
- If you want to use Chatter and Comments you will choose Account, Customer, or Call to Action and put a check next to Show Comments.
You can see the following options in the Make chatter posts for CTAs list:
- Account: Will post all the way up to the account, making the chatter post visible to everyone in the company.
- Customer: The posts live within Gainsight. Only Gainsight users can see the posts either on the C360 chatter widget or in any CTAs associated with that company.
- Call To Action: The Chatter post and history will only be visible within that CTA and only for Gainsight users. Once the CTA closes out, that chatter conversation essentially goes away.
* Before you can select the object to post Chatter to, you must enable Feed Tracking for that object in Salesforce Setup. For more information about Chatter setup, refer to Chatter: Integration Overview.
- Auto-sync tasks to SFDC: When turned on, tasks will be synced to Salesforce and will live in both locations. When one is closed, the other will also close. Gainsight recommends you turn this ON for non-Gainsight users to have visibility from the SFDC Account page.
- Automatically track email assist emails in timeline: When Admins switch this toggle On, Emails sent from Email Assist tasks are tracked as an activity in CTA detail view > Timeline.
- Show objectives in C360 Cockpit: Admins can see a toggle button Show objectives in C360 Cockpit. By switching this toggle On, users can see objective type CTAs tied to Success Plans in C360 > Cockpit.
When you complete the settings in this section, click SAVE.
There are specific default reporting categories configured for each CTA element. Admins can edit and delete the default reporting categories and add new categories. When Admins create or edit a CTA element, it can be mapped to a common CTA element category. To configure the reporting categories in the CTA type section:
- Navigate to Administration > Calls to Action > Call to action type section.
- Click REPORTING CATEGORIES button. CTA Type Categories dialog appears.
- Click the X button to delete a default category. Click the pencil (Edit) icon to edit the Reporting Category Name.
- Click +CATEGORY to add a new category. Admins can see the specific categories while creating or editing a CTA element.
- Configuration of reporting categories for other CTA elements is similar to the CTA type.
- If a reporting category is mapped to any CTA element which is used in the Cockpit, it cannot be deleted from the CTA configuration.
- Using the Reporting Categories button, Admins cannot add, edit or delete a CTA status reporting category. This button is provided just to view the default reporting categories.