CSMs can attach files within a CTA and share it with a group of people. Based on your chatter group configuration, users can attach multiple files from your computer in the CTA detail view and share the files with a specific group. The file size must not exceed 2 GB.
To enable this feature, you must:
- Have a proper chatter group configuration, which is private. For more information, refer to the SFDC article Create Chatter Groups.
- You must enable the CTA PRIVATE FILES feature. For more information, refer to Configure Call to Action (CTA) & Tasks Detail View Layouts.
- Navigate to Administration > Workflow > Calls to Action.
- In the General settings, select the appropriate Chatter group from Auto post files to. In the following image, consider Unit 1 Sales Team and Unit 2 Sales Team as examples of chatter groups.
- The file size must not exceed 2 GB.
- Attached files count towards your SFDC standard file storage limit. For more information, refer to the SFDC article Data and File Storage Limits.
- If you have Relationships enabled in your org, you can configure this option on the Account and Relationship tabs for the respective CTAs.
In addition, you can build a report using the GSFileLink object to search for CTAs that have files attached to them.
Also, you can create a new CS360 section at Administration > CS360 Layouts to add the CTA files report on the customer 360 page as a section. For more information, refer to Configure the Customer360 Details (C360) Page & Section Types.