Admins may need to enable additional Gainsight tabs in SFDC for different user profiles in their organization. If your users can't see tabs related to Gainsight, such as Gainsight Home, Cockpit, Customers, Survey, etc., follow the steps below to un-hide the appropriate tabs.
1. Navigate to Setup > Manage Users > Profiles.
2. Click the name of the appropriate profile. (example: Standard User)
3. Click Edit at the top of the page.
4. Scroll down to the Tab Settings section.
5. To enable a tab for this profile, change the setting to Default On.
6. Click Save (at the bottom of the page).
Customize Default Home Page in Gainsight
When a user is in the Gainsight application, the Gainsight Home tab is the default landing page. However, you can customize the default landing page by creating a Custom App in Salesforce. This will create a new application option in the app menu, with your default landing page and desired tab order.