PX Release Notes August 2022
Version 3.6.0, August 3, 2022
List of Features
: This symbol indicates that an enhancement originated as a customer suggestion on the Gainsight Community.
Engagements are the communications that are executed through product (in-app) or emails for a specific audience at a specific time. These communications can be interactive in nature which helps you to share information, receive feedback, and engage customers with your product. The overall goal of using engagements is to increase your customer's product usage.
New and Improved Engagement Editor for Guides
Gainsight PX has redesigned the Engagement Editor to bring you an enhanced engagement-building experience. You can now create and preview Guide Engagement within your application using the Engagement Editor. The new Engagement Editor is scalable, simple, and easy to use.
Following are the key features of the editor that empowers you to create Guide Engagements seamlessly:
- Gainsight Standard Templates: Use Gainsight recommended standard templates with pre-defined styling and layout dimensions. This helps you create Guide engagements quickly.
For more information, refer to the Engagement Templates article.
- Edit and Preview In-App: Edit and preview engagements In-App for a true What You See Is What You Get (WYSWYG) experience.
For more information, refer to the In-App Editor section of the Create Guide Engagements article.
- Responsive Editor Console: Work with a well-organized editor with all the editing options logically grouped together. Editor is also responsive to the selected step element.
- Auto-save: Save your edits automatically at pre-defined intervals using the Auto-Save feature. This ensures that you never lose any work that is in the draft.
For more information on the advanced features of the new editor, refer to the Advance Features of the New Editor article.
The following video explains how you can quickly create an interactive Guide Engagement using the Editor.
For more information on how to create guide engagements, refer to the Create Guide Engagements article.
PX Analytics helps you to keep your finger on the pulse of product adoption and user satisfaction. You can monitor the metrics that matter to you with custom dashboards, discover which features drive retention within each customer segment and user cohort, map and track customer adoption goals, analyze trends by customer segment, and more.
Ability to Search and Sort Analytics Performance Data
You can now search and sort the column data in the Analytics list view of the following pages:
- In-app performance
- Email engagement performance
- Survey engagement performance
- KC Bot performance
Enhanced In-App Performance Report
The In-app Performance report is now enhanced with the following capabilities:
- Save the in-app outcomes as a new report in the list view.
- Group the list view by the Month option