IMPORTANT - Articles Impacted due to PX November 2022 Release
Due to the PX November 2022 release, this article has been impacted. Images and playable GIFs in this article will soon be updated to reflect the latest changes.
For more information about the latest UI changes, click here.
This article explains how to integrate Slack with Gainsight PX.
When you establish a connection between PX and Slack, PX periodically sends the information about new PX user sign-up, email engagement, completed surveys, feedbacks received, and engagement management.
Ensure you create a new channel on Slack for integration. You can use the existing channels as well.
To establish a connection between Gainsight PX and Slack:
- Login to PX.
- Navigate to Administration > Integrations.
- Click Add To Slack on the Slack card in the Productivity Integrations section. You are redirected to the Slack web-app page.
- Select the channel you want to authorize for the integration from Post to dropdown list. For example, #px_slack_integration.
- Click Allow. You are redirected to the PX application and the status changes to Authorized on the Slack card.
- Click the Settings icon. The Slack Settings dialog is displayed.
- Select the data you wish to send to Slack:
- Engagement Management
- User Sign-up
- Email Engagement
- Survey Completed
- Click Apply.
Use the Disable Integration icon next to the Settings icon on the card to remove integration.