ATTENTION: Documentation Updates are in ProcessWe are in the process of updating the screenshots, GIFs, and content to match the latest UX based on the Horizon Experience’s new look and feel. To learn more about the Horizon Experience in Gainsight PX, click here.
This article explains how you can enable Gainsight PX’s integration with Slack. When a connection to Slack is configured, Gainsight PX periodically sends the information about new User Sign-up, Email Engagement, Survey Completed, Feedback received, and Engagement Management.
A channel must already be created or exist on Slack for the integration.
To create a connection between Gainsight PX and Slack:
- Login to Gainsight PX with your personal credentials. Gainsight PX Dashboard is displayed.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations.
- Click the Add To Slack button on the Integrations page. System redirects you to the Slack Web-app page.
- Select the channel you want to authorize for the integration from Post to dropdown list. For Example, #px_slack_integration.
- Click Authorize. System redirects back to your Gainsight PX application and displays the status as Authorized.
- Click the Settings icon. Slack Settings dialog displays.
- Select the data you wish to send to Slack from below parameters:
- Engagement Management
- User Sign-up
- Email Engagement
- Survey Completed
- Click Apply.
If required, you can also disable integration by clicking the Disable Integration icon.