This article explains how users can define, daily or weekly, automatically created reports to their email addresses.
In the individual profile level, each user by default can see the email reports that are enabled automatically. You can control your sign up or adoption reports on a daily or weekly basis. Any bookmarked or saved reports that are being created, automatically show up in the User Profile > Email Reports tab.
Create Customized Filter
Create your own set of criteria for each report or a list of reports, by navigating to Audience Explorer > Filters tab. In addition to that, you can set any bookmark that you create as the default view, so that you can receive your favorite reports automatically daily or/and weekly through email.
Use bookmarks to keep a track of your reports (bookmarks are easy to add, delete, and rename) daily/weekly basis.
To create the customized Filter that contains a specific segment of users:
- Navigate to Audience Explorer.
- Apply a filter that you want reports of. For example, a specific account or email.
- In the Filters tab, provide the following details in this example:
- Users: You can use AND/OR logic.
- Select the Last Seen (as for example) option and the desired operator (here it is ‘Less than’) from the given options available in the dropdown list and enter the value (editable field).
- Click +Add again to create another criterion.
Note: Click +Add multiple times to add more criteria.
- Click Add Filter to navigate to the Custom filters window.
- Click Apply. This creates (keeping the AND/OR logic in mind) a list of accounts that match with the newly created filter criteria.
Bookmark Customized Filter
To bookmark the filter that you just segregated:
- Click on Bookmarks. The Bookmarks window displays.
- Click Create.
- Add a bookmark name and click Add. The new bookmark is created.
Configure Email Reports
To define, daily or weekly, automatically created reports to your email addresses:
- Navigate to User Profile. You can see the newly created bookmark account in the Email Report tab under the Custom bookmarks section.
- Select Daily or Weekly or both as email reports to show up in your inbox daily or/and once a week.
Note: You can also subscribe to the following Analytics reports:
- New Lead Report
- User Signup Report
- Adoption Report
- Click Save.
You can switch to different Bookmarks and automatically you can see the filter applied and you can also see the users and accounts. You can easily rename, delete, or update a bookmark.