Gainsight NXT - Articles Impacted due to July, 2023 Release
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Our documentation is being updated to match the new July 2023 release (v6.37) navigation changes. Technical Communication team is working diligently to align everything as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.
For more information about the latest UI changes, click here.
This tutorial guides you to create a Scorecard report which displays the list of customers and their current Overall Score. This tutorial concentrates on preparing the report for Overall Score. The output displayed after preparing the report, showcases the list of customers and their current scores.
Scorecards is enabled.
Scorecard and its measures are configured.
A default Scorecard exists for all Accounts.
- Starting with the 6.22 release, early access to new options for scorecard reports and dashboards, called Scorecard Widgets, will be rolled-out in a phases to the existing Horizon Analytics preview phase participants. Scorecard Widgets have enhanced capabilities and tools designed specifically for scorecard data. For more information on Scorecard Widgets or Horizon Analytics, refer to Scorecard Widgets Overview or Horizon Analytics, respectively.
- To learn how to configure Scorecards and Measures, refer to the Create measures and Measure Groups article.
Navigate to Administration > Report Builder.
Click + REPORT.
Enter a name for the report, in the Name this report field.
Select the Scorecard Fact Object from the Select data source field under the MDA Data section.
The scorecard fact object is created for each scorecard. The Scorecard Fact holds all of the scores (overall & individual) for all applicable customers.
- Select the following fields:
Company Id -> Name
Current score Id -> Name
- (Optional) Modify the field names to better understand the report results.
Note: Similarly, you can rename the other field label as Score.
- In the filter section, select the Name field from Measure Id.
- Enter the name of the measure for which we want to see the score (here it is for the "Overall Score (Account)" measure). However, you can use other measures to filter scores.
This filters the data to include only the Scores for the Overall Score measure.
- Click RUN, to view the results of the report.