This article supports Gainsight NXT, the next evolution of the Customer Success platform. If you are using Gainsight CS Salesforce Edition, you can find supporting documentation by visiting the home page, and selecting CS > Salesforce Edition.
Not sure what your team is using? Click here.
You can use the Set Score 2.0 option to set Score for a Company or a Relationship.
Configure Set Score 2.0 Action Type
The Set Score 2.0 option is available in the list of Action Types as shown in the following image.
Enter the following details:
- Select Company Identifier: Select a identifier which uniquely identifies a Company.
- Select Measure: Select the Measure whose Score must be set.
- Select Scorecard: This field displays the list of Scorecards in which the Measure selected in the above step, is used. Select one of the Scorecard.
- Set Score from: Choose what the score for that measure should be set to when this rule executes.
- (Optional) Comments: You can add comments in this field. These comments are displayed in the Comments section of the Scorecard on the C360/R360 page. You can add Comments only if the Clear Existing Comments check box is not selected.
- (Optional) Clear Existing Comments: When you select this check box, the existing comments for the respective Measure are deleted whenever the rule executes. When you clear this check box, a text box is displayed for entering your comments. The existing comments are replaced by your comments, when the rule executes.
- (Optional) Criteria: Click + CRITERIA to add fields from the Show section of your dataset, to add criteria for setting score.
- (Optional) Click +ACTION, to add more actions.
- Click SAVE.
In this case, the Bugs Measure in the Live Customers Scorecard is updated to D, when this rule executes.
The Rules Execution Excel sheet displays these details; Company Name, Scorecard Name, Current Score, Current Label, Previous Score, and so on to avoid confusion about GSID. However, this improvement is only applicable to the Set Score 2.0 action type, and not yet implemented in the Load to Scorecard History action type.