Gainsight NXT - Articles Impacted due to July, 2023 Release
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Our documentation is being updated to match the new July 2023 release (v6.37) navigation changes. Technical Communication team is working diligently to align everything as soon as possible. Thanks for your support.
For more information about the latest UI changes, click here.
This article guides admins to configure the Set Score 2.0 action type in the Rules Engine.
You can use the Set Score 2.0 option to set Score for a Company or a Relationship.
Configure Set Score 2.0 Action Type
The Set Score 2.0 option is available in the list of Action Types as shown in the following image.
Enter the following details:
- Select Company Identifier: Select a identifier which uniquely identifies a Company.
- Select Measure: Select the Measure whose Score must be set.
- Select Scorecard: This field displays the list of Scorecards in which the Measure selected in the above step, is used. Select one of the Scorecard.
- Set Score from: Choose what the score for that measure should be set to when this rule executes.
- (Optional) Comments: You can add comments in this field. These comments are displayed in the Comments section of the Scorecard on the C360/R360 page.
Note: If this field is left blank, then any previous comment on the measure is overwritten with a null value in the List View of C360/R360.
- (Optional) Criteria: Click + CRITERIA to add fields from the Show section of your dataset, to add criteria for setting score.
- (Optional) Click +ACTION, to add more actions.
- Click SAVE.
The Rules Execution Excel sheet displays these details; Company Name, Scorecard Name, Current Score, Current Label, Previous Score, and so on to avoid confusion about GSID. However, this improvement is only applicable to the Set Score 2.0 action type, and not yet implemented in the Load to Scorecard History action type.