Prep Work & Vault Assets
Below is the prep-work for this tutorial, which includes best practice material and optional resources to download from Vault.
Utilize Gainsight’s best practice material by downloading these Vault assets:
Playbooks for dealing with a loss of sponsor:
- Company Risk: Loss of Business Sponsor (Playbook)
- Company Risk: Loss of Power User
- Company Risk: Loss of Admin
Review these best practice materials as well as Vault assets for building your scorecard.
- Configure your customer health scorecard to take sponsor tracking into account. (see here to find out how to configure your scorecard)
- Download the following Vault rule assets to model your scorecard off of Gainsight’s Risk Framework processes:
In this section, we’ll guide you through implementing the business challenge process. It’s important to keep in mind that every customer instance is unique, while following these examples you may need to make customizations to suit your business processes.
The Gainsight features we will use for this exercise include: Rules, Scorecards, Dashboards, and Sponsor Tracking.
Additional Best Practices Resources
The following resources may be most useful for your VP of CS and CSM team:
Additional Configuration Resources
If you need additional information about how to use Sponsor Tracking, see the resources below:
- Set Up New CTA Reason
- Configure Sponsor Tracking
- Build Reports on Sponsor Tracking to oversee Sponsor Tracking initiative
- Setting scorecard values based on CTAs; you can set scorecard values based on Sponsor Tracking CTAs
- How to Identify Accounts Without Sponsors
- Gainsight Example Sponsor Change CTAs and Playbooks (refer to rows 66 and 71)